Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Not sure on my profile
TOPIC: Not sure on my profile
Created by: highdrive36G
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would love opinions on my profile. Anything that sticks out or is a turn off.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Your welcome, It can all get blurred easily. I think it takes guts to ask for critic in a open forum, just for the record :)

If your interested in window shopping around for some other feed back. Drop a comment around some of the other threads and see what pops up. Games , woman talk, open, 3 sums are a few that you might find interesting.

Have fun Mr. Fingers:)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Thank you, I took that line out. I just hate wasting peoples time and having to reject them which isn't fun for anyone. But I know that line could be construed as racist, even though I am black my self. I'm working on the pic thing too trying to get my husband to get some good shots is hard.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
**C&P** I prefer white men and women, but other races are good to. However, I don't enjoy black men or women, no offense just a preference.

Since your asking, that line could be left out, IMO

I get what your saying as a viewer that read your entire profile.

Your in the drivers seat as to whom you communicate with and or M&G and whatever with. Just say No when approached by a preference that isn't yours is another approach to your preference. It just seems to me that it's a polite negative to your persona, but a negative non the less.

As a rule of thumb, most married playing alone profiles get enough scrutiny without added_______________ pick a word :)

Good luck, have fun and make good choices.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Yeah, I know my new pics are cluttered and I hate it. My makeup mirror is the only one in the house that can give me a decent body shot. I tried to trim down some of the wording in my profile. Was there anything in particular that gave it a negative feeling?

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I would love opinions on my profile. Anything that sticks out or is a turn off.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Not sure on my profile