Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Not sure on my profile
TOPIC: Not_sure_on_my_profile
Created by: highdrive36G
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would love opinions on my profile. Anything that sticks out or is a turn off.

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.
Your welcome, It can all get blurred easily. I think it takes guts to ask for critic in a open forum, just for the record :)

If your interested in window shopping around for some other feed back. Drop a comment around some of the other threads and see what pops up. Games , woman talk, open, 3 sums are a few that you might find interesting.

Have fun Mr. Fingers:)

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Thank you, I took that line out. I just hate wasting peoples time and having to reject them which isn't fun for anyone. But I know that line could be construed as racist, even though I am black my self. I'm working on the pic thing too trying to get my husband to get some good shots is hard.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
**C&P** I prefer white men and women, but other races are good to. However, I don't enjoy black men or women, no offense just a preference.

Since your asking, that line could be left out, IMO

I get what your saying as a viewer that read your entire profile.

Your in the drivers seat as to whom you communicate with and or M&G and whatever with. Just say No when approached by a preference that isn't yours is another approach to your preference. It just seems to me that it's a polite negative to your persona, but a negative non the less.

As a rule of thumb, most married playing alone profiles get enough scrutiny without added_______________ pick a word :)

Good luck, have fun and make good choices.

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Yeah, I know my new pics are cluttered and I hate it. My makeup mirror is the only one in the house that can give me a decent body shot. I tried to trim down some of the wording in my profile. Was there anything in particular that gave it a negative feeling?

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I would love opinions on my profile. Anything that sticks out or is a turn off.

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(18 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Not sure on my profile
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.