Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Not sure
TOPIC: Not sure
Created by: oceanssoul641
Original Starting post for this thread:
Im not sure I like this pic of me please give me feedback on this. I can take crit. lol

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Oh my,my, Blush? And just think, being the gentleman that I am, I didn't say a thing about your "killer ass" or other "female attributes",lol ;)

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Thank you Dancing, Your input for me is very much appreciated and thank you for taking the time to make me blush lol.

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Oceans, I personally love the picture.I feel it captures an attractive, well dressed woman with a great smile and absolutely gorgeous eyes. I believe that a nice smile and a twinkle in the eye does more to give viewers a true sense of your personality,than any number of straight faced portraits ever could.Even should you find a picture that you like better for your main pic, I'd encourage you to at least keep this one on your profile.That's at least this guys point of view,fwiw

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
thank you dzzyred

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
good luck. for now, ur bright smile is just fine ;-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Thanx hun, Im carrying my digital everytime Im with my friends because I need a better pic. I hate being stereotyped as a lesbian because I know Im not,not because I dislike the lesbian scene. LOL Im not far from the truth as a bisexual. Ive tried taking pics of myself but there god awful lol. Well I will keep pluggin along til I get the one that definetly depicts who I am.

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
we have one of those small digital cameras and take it with us whereever we go. u never know when u gonna get that good shot!!

good luck and looking forward to seeing more...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
No offense taken lol. I was on a cruise last year and that pic was at the captains dinner. By the way thank you for your compliments. Being single I dont get the opportunity of getting pics taken of me too often but Im going to have to jst keep a camera around with friends and start snapping.

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
hmm, im confused. i don't see a sweater.

as for the picture(s)... although i love ur smile and YOU look cute. i don't love the outfit per se. upon first look i immediately thought (and this is a stereotype and don't take offense) lesbian in terms of the the business suit/short hair look.

i would keep those you already have but add some other ones which are more fun and show some more of that sparkle which is in ur eyes and smile ;-)

ps. the naked one from the back looks gr-8

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Not sure