Not having much luck Maybe you need a better profile : Swingers Discussion 48640
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesNot having much luck Maybe you need a better profile
TOPIC: Not having much luck Maybe you need a better profile TOPIC LOCKED
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ask others to critique your profile here.

Spelling, repeating yourself, saying something offensive...

We all create our profiles in a hurry, then forget to go back and update them.

First, update your profile, post some pictures (even without a face), then ask for some help making it better.

If you've got less than a paragraph in each section, or you have blank sections, you need to get to work.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Request for profile reviews should each have their own topic in order to keep things easy to read. If you want your profile reviewed, create a new topic for it.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Thanks for taking the time to look at my profile, and I will work on it. I appreciate that you haven't grouped (that's GROUPED NOT groped!!) me with some of the other single males here. Talk about an uphill battle... lol

Saint Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Hidere,

I have a few comments to share about your profile.

First, your post indicates a sense of humor that isn't apparent in your profile. Start with the tagline- if I'm perusing the Who's On list, I tend to click the ones with the taglines that catch my eye, make me smile. You could even use the line about how you may be a single male but your ex's still like you- that shows some personality!

Secondly, just a thought, but I read posts over and over from couples who make a distinction between having sex and making love, and making love is reserved for their spouses. So emphasizing that in your profile may actually be a turn-off for many couples, who are wary of a single guy getting the wrong idea about the missus.

Inject a little of your humor and personality, and let people know why, even though you're lumped into a group with a generally bad rep, you're not one of the masses.

Enjoy the search!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
OK Booty....here it is...We are all here for sex but we knew that before we read your profile..."cock time" is funny...but you are coming across to me as a little vulgar...big turn off...and if your husband is so easy on the eyes it's illegal...post a pic of him for pete's sake! I guess if you just want to meet to fuck..thats what your going to get....Personally we are turned off by that but i'm sure there are plenty that will disagree and love your profile..We dont full swap so maybe im coming from a different place...Profiles not only represent you..they will dictate the kind of people who respond to you...

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(204 posts)
If you don't mind, may I ask the same? Constructive Criticism would be appreciated. I know that I am "grouped" into the category of "single male", as many have been. I am who I am. My Ex-g/f still likes me, my Ex-wife EVEN, still likes me, lol. Would appreciate a little help.

Saint Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Thanks for the input. You're right- our profile is pretty generic. Mrs. W. and I will spend some time expanding our profile to let others know a little bit more about ourselves, and we will definitely take all of your suggestions into consideration. We'll let you know when we have something new to critique! M & M

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Can we join in this? :)

We've been puzzled about the number of profiles that seem to say nothing more than "we want to fuck!" and leave it at that. I even took the step in our profile of pointing out that, uh, well, it seems that's why MOST people originally join here.

Recently, I added a new public pic and that's gotten us quite a bit of attention. And I've been trying to tweak the wording of our ad. I worry that it's too long. But, at the same time, I sometimes think "the more there is, the better the odds of finding good matches."

And without a match, we ain't lightin' NO ONE'S fire!

Comments welcomed.

Thank you.

-- Rick

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
mj n mj,

You've got the pics down, but I didn't really learn much about you from your profile- it reads as sort of generic. My advice would be to put more in there both about who you are, and who you want to find. Something that gives more of a feel for the kinds of people you want to spend time with, and more of a sense of the ways you like to spend that time. I'm not sure if you're looking for swing-only pals or friends with benefits, so you may or may not choose to elaborate more on your out-of-bed selves, but a bit more info couldn't hurt.

Enjoy the ride!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Of course, "not looking right now" is obviously not going to help us, but we're thinking for possible future reference if things change for us.

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Hi! We have actually had some pretty good luck so far, but this seems like a good opportunity to get some honest feedback for possible improvement. So, any ideas?

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Not having much luck Maybe you need a better profile TOPIC LOCKED