Not Much Luck Are we doing something wrong : Swingers Discussion 194357
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesNot Much Luck Are we doing something wrong
TOPIC: Not Much Luck Are we doing something wrong
Created by: mrmrschrysler
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi we are Fairly new to the Site.. Not the lifestyle and Have always had good luck face to face.. However our profile is like a hook without a worm lol Is there something more it needs? We seem to get nibbles and Bites.. But unfortunately for us they are NOT what we are looking for Often things are just these loooong communication fest of endless text and IM and emails ~ that being said don't get us wrong We love to ge to know people..( afterall that is the goal) but it seems as though people just want to talk.. We are having trouble figuring out our way through this site and are seeking criticism.. good bad or indifferent we are VERY open minded people and WELCOME and appreciate any thoughts.. opinions and help that you are willing to offer to a new to site couple!!! thank you all and have a Great and Playful Weekend ~ Mr & Mrs

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Sorry, MrMrs, I misunderstood your disingenuous OP as a serious request for actual profile improvement feedback, "good bad or indifferent". "

Good, bad or indifferent doesn't give license to make snide remarks that are both unhelpful and mean spirited. I agree spelling and grammar is important to some, myself included but that doesn't make me catty to others who request help or suggestions. Being book smart doesn't necessarily make one intelligent and being intelligent does mean one has "class" .

What you owe them is an apology not further condescending remarks. Shame on you !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5263 posts)
"wander what will get you laid faster. Good grammar - good looks .. cast your vote now."

If I had to rely on good looks I never would have made it even to first base. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Hmmm.. Aside from the things I really want to say... I will say instead. Thanks Sav, Well said ;)

Mr & Mrs ~

Defiance OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
"According to your profile, you expect class and intelligence from others. Do you expect the same of yourself? Unfortunately, after reading your profile, (and your several forum posts, showing many of the very same general errors,) the first impression short answer is "no". :( " AND "You've also made it very clear you have no idea what an ellipsis is...or how/when to use one."

Perhaps they were seeking help with their profile but found your extreme lack of tack offensive as noted in your above quotes.

Just my opinion but you might excel at grammar but frequently your "reviews" although helpful are rather harsh. In light of the fact that many who come here seeking help are new I think politeness and tact should be used at all times. Perhaps with your extensive vocabulary and knowledge of grammar you could make an attempt to be helpful without being insulting.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5263 posts)
Good,

A pity it is we left Twin Cities/MN 4 years ago lol.......but I bet we had some common friends in that area ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5263 posts)
Damn, we'd like to borrow some of sav's bits and pieces. In person though, not from their profile.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
mrmrs- one must be careful when asking for one's profile to be "analized".

You just might get what you asked for. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
MrMrs.......I truly am flattered. We've had a few people write us to ask it they could borrow bits and pieces of our profile and we surely do not mind at all. I am glad you enjoyed our profile and found some of it worthy of repeating/rewording. We did happen across a profile where they took whole paragraphs from ours word for word . What made me laugh was they completely denied it , I was like "ummm OK but our profile hasn't changed in more than 4 years lol." Thank you and again I am flattered and wish you both happiness, success and may all your fantasies become realities. Hang in there, finding the right match takes some time. I will say that with the Mrs taking the lead and a very active role in who you write to and agree to meet your chances of success are far greater once you do meet a couple. We have across the board, met wonderful people. Sometimes not a sexual match but nice people none the less. Women who actively engage in the pursuit of playmates are generally more open, more into it and more likely to be part of a loving couple who equally share the desire to play with others. ....in my humble opinion.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5263 posts)
John~ We couldn't agree more. :) and thank you for the compliment!

Sav~ Our inner strengths, experiences, and truths cannot be lost, destroyed, or taken away. Every person has an inborn worth and can contribute to the human community. We all can treat one another with dignity and respect, provide opportunities to grow toward our fullest lives and help one another discover and develop our unique gifts. We each deserve this and we all can extend it to others. We were instructed by another couple on here, to look around at other Novice swingers profiles and utilize some of their ways of structure and how they conveyed their message. Mr and I read and re-read your profile, found that it permeated the messages that we wanted to share. It was strong, concise and full bodied with love. A clear picture of what we wanted to generalize, as we saw what you were trying to portray we knew that in years to come we could only hope for that kind of confidence and happiness. I only wish there were more like it, a truly enjoyable read :) so thank you. Respect and Honor Sav, Is ours. To have found in our "Virginal site journey" a hand to hold ( so to speak ), Be it even unknown at the time. :)

Defiance OH
Username hidden
(14 posts)
"We’re seeking a secure, relaxed, fun loving and playful couple or a single woman. Must be as “Into” each other as your desires to play. We do not desire to be your resolution for a poor sex life with your partner, merely an enhancement to your already happy and healthy one. Having a sense of humor is a requirement, intelligence is a necessity and Taking pride in your appearance is expected! "

Reading your profile I had a moment Déjà vu LOL . I suppose I'm flattered that GMTA

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5263 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Not Much Luck Are we doing something wrong