No studies allowed : Swingers Discussion 200105
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesNo studies allowed
TOPIC: No studies allowed
Created by: askmeok1
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK... kinda get this, but don't know the particulars.

There are a lot of profiles that specifically make reference to holding rights to their profile and prohibit students from using their data......

Can anybody enlighten me as to the who, what, when, where, why, how, of this?

One of my Sociology classes was guilty of this, 40 years ago, but we did it in person. Frankly, we don't want to share our information with others, so a heads-up would be appreciated....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have seen this posted on quite a few profiles here, and on other sites I go to for years. I just have to shake my head and chuckle when I see it.

For those that do post it, do they actually think anyone is really going to pay any attention to it? If someone wants info/data they are going to take it, and use it regardless of whatever "warning" that is put up.

~N

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
OK... kinda get this, but don't know the particulars.

There are a lot of profiles that specifically make reference to holding rights to their profile and prohibit students from using their data......

Can anybody enlighten me as to the who, what, when, where, why, how, of this?

One of my Sociology classes was guilty of this, 40 years ago, but we did it in person. Frankly, we don't want to share our information with others, so a heads-up would be appreciated....

Shallotte NC
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: No studies allowed