New user here Please take a look at my profile : Swingers Discussion 189203
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesNew user here Please take a look at my profile
TOPIC: New user here Please take a look at my profile
Created by: Miamited The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually, it can be. I look primarily for couples but have met a few single ladies on here.

My advice remains the same for the OP, if all you want is to find a woman, the vanilla sites are a better bet. You are much more likely to find couples to invite you to join them than single females.

good luck!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Welcome Miamited

I would suggest you spend a few lines explaining what you can offer to a couple. Remember, there are a LOT of single guys on here who think this is just an easy place to get laid. If that is your goal, stick with vanilla sites. Here it is about fulfilling a couple's fantasy first and yours second. If all you write about is what YOU are looking for, you will be skipped over.

Good luck and have fun!

A

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
In addition to what ST wrote...if you are straight, why do you show an interest in single males as a single male? If you are actually interested in male-male play, change your orientation to bi-curious; if not interested, change your interest bars accordingly. Always best to avoid mixed messages in your profile :)

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Welcome to the forums, Ted.

Honestly, I think your profile comes perilously close to what you might post on a normal dating site. That won't attract much attention here.

And you really need to fill out the last two sections of the profile.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(263 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: New user here Please take a look at my profile