New to sls : Swingers Discussion 210802
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesNew to sls
TOPIC: New to sls
Created by: filjer
Original Starting post for this thread:
Let us start by saying that we love this site.

We are wondering if it is normal to have a lot views of our profile, but little responses. Is there anyone that can help? I'm not very good at articulating. We are interested in cpl's and maybe some single men. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HEY!! I thought losamantes and I were the best! LOL!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9184 posts)
Change "Hey u never know." to "Hey, you never know." Against the rest of your profile, it looks like you got lazy in that sentence. :)

TF3

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Thank you, losamantes, and you're welcome, filjer!

I like the new picture, by the way.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9184 posts)
Filjer, it was actually scandal's excellent suggestion.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Actually, filjer, you didn't change the descriptor as you said. It now reads "Fun outgoing wife who knows how to make sure everyone around her is having fun." I still think changing one of the "fun" adjectives to something else would be better, though it is a small point.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9184 posts)
Thank you losamantes. I changed it like you suggested to "Fun outgoing wife who knows how to make sure everyone around her is having a good time" and I also wrote about condom preferences. Next I need to get some good body pic of us.

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Filjer, welcome to the Forums. We "veterans" are always glad to see new folks around these parts.

I agree with losamantes about the pictures. Whatever you put up in your public profile should be engaging and representative of how you look now. If you're comfortable showing both of you in a public pic, even if it is without faces, all the better.

On the text: I thought it was okay but not very interesting. You wrote: "Fun outgoing wife who knows how to have fun." Having the word fun twice in one sentence is redundant. Maybe she "knows how to show others a good time", or "makes sure everyone around her is having a good time", or "knows how to give pleasure" would be better.

Since you are full swap, it would be a good idea to indicate whether condoms are required. Some people here prefer bareback, while others will reject people who don't wear condoms. From what I've read, it is very important to a lot of people.

Hopefully other people will chime in to give you some good orderly direction.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9184 posts)
Okay, we are also very discrete and will not put up face pics. Can you or anyone tell us about the text in our profile? Just wondering if it's ok . Please be honest, we have thick skin, lol.

Username hidden
(8 posts)
We don't put face pics in our public gallery, just our private gallery. I've noticed some members do put face pics in their public gallery and that's great when we're scanning profiles, but personally we prefer a bit more privacy.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Thank you Losamantes

We will consider a full body shot of the both of us. Also do think face shots are as important? We have face shots, they are just not public.

Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: New to sls