New tag line, what do you think : Swingers Discussion 205667
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesNew tag line, what do you think
TOPIC: New tag line, what do you think
Created by: m_j_in_indy
Original Starting post for this thread:
We just changed our tag line to:

"We don't have an imagination, guess we'll just have to settle for the real thing"

Wondering what others think about it. We tend to like witty over utility, but are not sure what catches people's eye better so would like some feedback.

FYI our old one was:

"Sex is like money, only too much is enough"

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I can see your point, maybe something like:

"intrigued yet... just wait till you click on us"

It's the first thing that came to mind.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I think your tag line is cute but not really an invitation to contact you. For instance ours says " It's not polite to stare at strangers, have we been introduced? We've used "If you've looked more than once it's time to say hello" and many other varieties to generate emails . I'd suggest you form it as a question for instance ......Is your imagination working overtime? Why not meet the real thing! Make your comment an open invitation to respond is my theory . For a long time we used "All trespassers will be violated " and we got tons of mail to "dare" us , "beg" us , "we'll be right over" "it that a promise or a threat" you name it . It brought us into contact with lots of people who might have other wised passed us by. Clever is good, and invitation is better. Inspire them to reach out to you by giving them something to work with. Just food for thought.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
We just changed our tag line to:

"We don't have an imagination, guess we'll just have to settle for the real thing"

Wondering what others think about it. We tend to like witty over utility, but are not sure what catches people's eye better so would like some feedback.

FYI our old one was:

"Sex is like money, only too much is enough"

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: New tag line, what do you think