New profile feedback : Swingers Discussion 212381101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesNew profile feedback
TOPIC: New profile feedback
Created by: pghsls
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everybody,

I was hoping for some constructive feedback on my profile. I know as a single male it is difficult to stand out from the crowd.

Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Rdy, you're spot on as usual, dear! Those are great suggestions.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Thanks for the advice!

Carnegie PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
pghsls, welcome to the Forums. Well-spoken, attractive men who know how to put words together to convey their ideas are most welcome!

Your profile is nice, though short. As you said, as a single man it is important to stand out from the crowd. There is no description of what you like to do, sexually or not, so it is difficult to get a feel for whether being a "friend" in a FWB arrangement would be feasible.

You say you'd like to meet older women and couples. What else is important to you in a sexual partner? Some people are pretty clear about whether they are looking for BBW or HWP, while others aren't specific about that at all. Is height an issue or a turn-on? Do you care about whether the woman has removed her pubic hair or not? Do you like women who squirt, or is that a turn-off? If it is important to you, then include it in your profile, or at least be ready to have a frank discussion when you are getting to know people.

Are you seeking partners only for your own pleasure, or do you focus on responding to the needs and desires of the women you meet? Do you insist on going bareback or insist on condoms, or are you flexible in that regard? Are you willing to travel? Can you host a get together at your place?

Do you attend LS parties, or would you if you had a partner? Have you visited any LS clubs? Alternately, do you prefer to keep your swinging experiences entirely private? There is no one right answer for all people, but there is a right answer for you.

More public pictures would be a good idea, even if you don't include or obscure your face. They don't have to show flesh, though the pic you have of a side view of your bare chest is very enticing (IMO).

For more ideas, check out the profiles of other single men here. Some to consider are itsbeen20yrs, bridgetender, NicAtNight, and toptim100. There are more, of course, but these are people who have been posting in the forums recently, so I know their membership is current.

Good luck! I wish you great success at this grand adventure.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Hello everybody,

I was hoping for some constructive feedback on my profile. I know as a single male it is difficult to stand out from the crowd.

Thanks

Carnegie PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: New profile feedback