New couple here, hows our profile look : Swingers Discussion 189471
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesNew couple here, hows our profile look
TOPIC: New couple here, hows our profile look
Created by: aLadyandHim
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just joined. After talking it over with the SO, we are stepping forward with this adventure. So can you guys/gals look over or profile and let us know what you think. I tried uploading pics, but it keeps giving me a error.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, we're different than most people online, I think. We're they type that meet anyone and everyone, but do so without sexual expectations. We go to a lot of parties and hang out with anyone as long as they are respectful. We use the sites to tell the world where we'll be and when and anyone who wants to come hang out with us is welcomed. We won't go out of our way to meet anyone, especially if they don't have certs. As far as responding to emails, we respond to all emails sent as long as they are respectful. Certifications are just a very convenient way of knowing that somebody has met that couple and they are who they say they are. You'll be surprised how many profiles are bogus in some way. Now, if a profile is well written, has pics, is a paid or lifetime member, but doesn't have certs, then we'll give it more weight. Many people don't believe in certs for whatever reason. In our opinion, certs are in no way an indicator of a sexual encounter unless that what they say.

Our advice is to use the sites as a way to find parties, clubs, and meet real people face to face in a setting where you'll have a great time whether they show up or not. Grow some thick skin, lower all your expectations, and have fun meeting people.

Panama City Beach FL

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Thanks for the feedback. Hopefully the pic upload gets fixed soon. LixnKisses, you mentioned meeting a couple who would write us a certification and we get some credibility. Is that something we should look for when wanting to respond to someone? What's the best way to tell real from fakes?

Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi ALady, and welcome to the forums : )

Overall, I think you have a very nice profile. I like that you put that you're new right in your tag line....just be warned that so many people just don't read profiles (!), and for that reason, I would suggest making it part of your opening line, also. Just a suggestion, but I would take the second paragraph under, What We Are Looking For, and make that your first paragraph (also, change "that" to "who" and "does" to "do") with the additional statement that you're new to the lifestyle: "Loving couple, new to the LS, looking for people to hang out with who can talk openly about sex, or do..."

Glad to see you're uploading pics (which will be fixed quickly, I'm sure), and like the lovely Lix wrote, certifications are important. Since you're new, perhaps you'd enjoy a meet and greet in your area. This is a great way to meet people in a relaxed setting and receive some certs (go to Groups on the left tool bar, your state, etc.).

Best wishes, and have fun! Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
I like the profile. I really like well written profiles which are positive in nature and describe who you are and what you're seeking. Because your profile isn't a litany of things you hate, don't do, can't do, won't do, or otherwise loaded with negative statements, I get the impression that you are friendly, upbeat, and positive. Be sure to include pics of both him and her once the pic uploader bug is fixed and try to meet some people who will write you a certification to give you some credibility (SOOO many fakes on here) .

Good start in my opinion.

Panama City Beach FL

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Yes, we have also had problems uploading pics. We tried e-mailing them in (look at the Help section to see how) but haven't had them go through yet. Not sure what the problem is.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
Just joined. After talking it over with the SO, we are stepping forward with this adventure.

So can you guys/gals look over or profile and let us know what you think.

I tried uploading pics, but it keeps giving me a error.

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: New couple here, hows our profile look