New and hoping for some help! : Swingers Discussion 216134
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesNew and hoping for some help!
TOPIC: New and hoping for some help!
Created by: Jimmy_Jazz
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey there everyone :) First forum post!

We're new to the site and the lifestyle in general, but very curious and serious about it. We're hoping to learn a lot and make some new connections here before diving into the clubs and parties.

But before any of that, we'd love if anyone could help us tweak or improve our profile. Any commentary would be appreciated!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you! This coat gets a lot of compliments, it's my secret weapon! lol

And we're working on some more pics of the young lady, hopefully they'll be up soon.

And you're right about the band name! I suppose if we're ever in your neck of the woods, we'll have to deliver your bonus points ;)

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Hi guys!

I took a peek at your profile and it's actually pretty good. It seems to describe who you are and what you're about and who you're looking for. I think your profile would appeal to those in your age range.

Yes, I'd add a couple more public pics of the female half just because that's what people expect to see. (I LOVE that black coat of yours!!)

Best of luck to you guys here on SLS!

PS - The Clash!!!!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(567 posts)
Hah, thanks - that's a really good point! We wrote that up before uploading, so I suppose it's time for an update. And we have some private-gallery stuff ready to go once it's back up after the maintenance.

Very much appreciated, and we'd like that! :)

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Welcome to the funhouse! It's a nice profile. Eventually you might have a private gallery showing more of the lady. Nobody is really 'turned off' by your newness. More people find that an attraction.

And it may be just me, but if we can see what you look like, do you need to describe yourselves as "attractive" or "handsome"? That might just mean you're enamored of yourselves, if one doesn't know you.

You could just say the pics are recent, and the stats (age, weight) are accurate. And if you're down our way, we can show you around the mountains we have here.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Hey there everyone :) First forum post!

We're new to the site and the lifestyle in general, but very curious and serious about it. We're hoping to learn a lot and make some new connections here before diving into the clubs and parties.

But before any of that, we'd love if anyone could help us tweak or improve our profile. Any commentary would be appreciated!

Easton PA
Username hidden
(79 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: New and hoping for some help!