Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › New Profiles
TOPIC: New_Profiles
Created by: Fokkers
Original Starting post for this thread:
After spending some time today approving new profiles, I am almost appalled at what I have seen and read. I understand that you are creating a new account, bug take some time and think about what you are putting down. One sentence fragment is just disrespectful to anyone reading it. Misspellings are a plenty, and they shouldn't be especially when the site has a spell check. Some easy answers just bordered on ignorant and utter obscene. I can almost guess that on a couple profile, that based on the one or two sentences I read that it was by a male where the female probably has no clue ( no way she would allow such garbage to be a reflection of her). Most single male profiles are just horrible. I flagged one that read on every essay question that he was looking for "good pussy, not old loose pussy" -- good luck on getting anyone to notice. This is your calling card, your resume, try to spend at least 5 minutes trying to answer each easy question; put thought into it, watch your spelling.

I thought when I created ours initially that maybe I had too much, I now believe I didn't have enough. It just shows how sincere and serious you are. Respect those who will read your profile by not putting trash out there, otherwise you will look like trash and I don't care how hot you look, your profile will have me thinking that you will not be able to hold any conversation more then 2 words.

That is but folks, ho on with your day.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. Fokker needs to rub that mean bear's belly and make him sweet teddy again.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2961 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
After spending some time today approving new profiles, I am almost appalled at what I have seen and read. I understand that you are creating a new account, bug take some time and think about what you are putting down. One sentence fragment is just disrespectful to anyone reading it. Misspellings are a plenty, and they shouldn't be especially when the site has a spell check. Some easy answers just bordered on ignorant and utter obscene. I can almost guess that on a couple profile, that based on the one or two sentences I read that it was by a male where the female probably has no clue ( no way she would allow such garbage to be a reflection of her). Most single male profiles are just horrible. I flagged one that read on every essay question that he was looking for "good pussy, not old loose pussy" -- good luck on getting anyone to notice. This is your calling card, your resume, try to spend at least 5 minutes trying to answer each easy question; put thought into it, watch your spelling.

I thought when I created ours initially that maybe I had too much, I now believe I didn't have enough. It just shows how sincere and serious you are. Respect those who will read your profile by not putting trash out there, otherwise you will look like trash and I don't care how hot you look, your profile will have me thinking that you will not be able to hold any conversation more then 2 words.

That is but folks, ho on with your day.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2585 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: New Profiles
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.