Need review of profile : Swingers Discussion 197771
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesNeed review of profile
TOPIC: Need review of profile
Created by: Coyote17
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wrote my profile for the first time as a single male. Was involved with the ex before but wondering about comments since this is an attempt as a solo.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Coyote, I think you made the right decision to not list yourself as available for MFMF since you aren't sure you will have a female to join in the fun. That can always be added to the conversation should a girlfriend become available. :-)

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Coyote, I recently read somewhere in the Forums that knowledgeable people can un-edit digital photos, making the blur (or other masking effect) go away. However, if you post pictures with the head cut off, then there is no way to restore the head. I don't know how true this is, but all of my public profile pics are intentionally cropped to not show my face.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Thanks for the comments. I do have a friend who is willing to be the f half if need be as she she has asked in the past. I am unsure though as she is just finalizing her divorce and we are old friends. Should I add that interested in MFMF if I do not have someone with me? I just did not think I should write that and have people expecting me to show up with a female.

I did put up a shot (face pic) in private photos to share but I suppose I should add a body shot with the face blocked or something. Does that actually work? What are the best photos to show when you do not want to be recognized?

Anyways, thanks again for the comments.

Hoboken NJ

Username hidden
(957 posts)
Coyote, Reconsider adding a pic or two. A decent pic lets us know instantly if there is any reason to look at the rest of your profile... no pics, and we don't waste our time. As a SM it is especially important because you have a lot of competition. A tasteful full length shot with your face blocked out is fine and will get you more responses than even the best written profile without pics. Look at the profiles of some of the SM's on this forum to see examples of great pics.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Coyote17, welcome to the Forums. Your profile is well written and shows you are intelligent, so hopefully you'll post in other forum threads. From what I've seen, that is one way to be noticed by people in your area. There are a lot of forum posters from New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.

The one thing missing, however, is a photo of you. Even a headless, clothed body shot would be better than no photo at all. It is easy to crop photos to eliminate those features you don't want to show, so any digital photo you already have can be edited by you and submitted. I understand the need to protect yourself, but without pictures you will likely have much more difficulty attracting playmates.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Thanks. I did not realize. Any other constructive criticism is welcome.

Hoboken NJ

Username hidden
(957 posts)
Wrote my profile for the first time as a single male. Was involved with the ex before but wondering about comments since this is an attempt as a solo.

Hoboken NJ

Username hidden
(957 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Need review of profile