Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Need help having no luck
TOPIC: Need_help_having_no_luck
Created by: JandJ4adventure
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is my third site to be on and still no luck. I am 44 and she 24. Sometimes I feel it's my age. I don't know. Any one with some advice please help us. Just don't understand what we are doing wrong. If you don't want to answer here please hit me up on Kik at tuggsrus.

1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks a lot for the info. Like I said we are new to this and we will be making some changes. Thanks it was informative and helpful.

Username hidden
(9 posts)
to the OP:

i doubt that your age has anything to do with it.

your profile is filled with wrong word use (to when you mean two, as a previous poster pointed out) and many others.

it *is* hard to read and your best way to quickly fix it would be to copy & paste in to a WORD document and then run the spelling & grammar check on it. that won't get it perfect, but it should come out much better.

why is her weight listed as zero? she's friggin gorgeous so put the number there and *own* it.

as for you, you're listed as straight but your entire profile talks about bi activities. change your orientation to bi curious at the least so you'll be connecting with compatible people.

welcome and good luck.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17689 posts)
The wording in your profile is a little confusing and hard to read. There are quite a few missing spaces, run on sentences and things like "to left feet" instead of "two", Since the site only offers spell check, copy the whole thing into a word program and run it through the grammar/spell check.

You mention several times that you are interested in bi men, but you list as straight and have your interest in men set at zero- which blocks them from seeing your profile. When to list as bi, bi-curious, straight, is an often debated topic in the forums. It is a personal choice if you want to list as straight, but if you really interested in bi guys, it may be easier for them to find you if you are listed as bi/curious.

Maybe the two of you can sit down together and look at some profiles and send emails. Be sure to fully read what those that you contact are looking for and mention something that interests you in your email, it shows that you are real and serious. Reading profiles will also give you ideas about what attracts you and makes for an interesting profile, if you want to tweak yours.

Finally, you have only been on for a month. It takes time to connect with compatible people. Also, you mention wanting to visit a club. We have not yet experienced one, but have heard that meeting people in real life can be easier than on here (though we have had good luck meeting single guys here) Good luck and have fun!

Username hidden
(183 posts)
Errr, "to you".

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1129 posts)
Two things that I can see that are a problem, based only on your fora posts since that's all I can see. First, is that while you have a couples profile, your verbiage in this post sounds like a single man, because most of your references are to "I" or "me" rather than "we" or "us". If your profile or email messages use the same sort of mismatched terms, that's going to throw up HUGE red flags. Because there are a shitload of single men in the LS putting up fake couple's profiles, and fairly or unfairly, you're likely to be lumped into the same group.

The other thing I see is that most of your fora posts have been rather negative, at least to my eyes. It's normal to feel frustrated or negative when things aren't going your way, but it's unattractive to let that show. Knock it off. Stay positive, even when you don't FEEL positive. You have to RUTHLESSLY eliminate the complaining tone. It isn't always easy, but it'll pay dividends. It's just like vanilla life, people want to hang out with positive folks.

Best of luck you you.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1129 posts)
This is my third site to be on and still no luck. I am 44 and she 24. Sometimes I feel it's my age. I don't know. Any one with some advice please help us. Just don't understand what we are doing wrong. If you don't want to answer here please hit me up on Kik at tuggsrus.

Username hidden
(9 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: Need help having no luck
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.