Need help : Swingers Discussion 198478
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesNeed help
TOPIC: Need help
Created by: il24sxyfun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
il24sxyfun, I'll add my welcome to the forums here. It's always good to see other midwesterners in the threads, and I hope you chime in.

If TotalBabe's solution didn't work, you should be able to get to your pictures this way. It took a while for me to figure it out, but does work.

Click on My Account.

Near the top of the page you'll see View My Profile, Update Profile, Upload Pictures, Manage Pictures, FAQs. Click on Manage Pictures.

Near the top of the Manage Pictures page you'll see Public, Private, Personal, Upload, Galleries. Click on Galleries.

Now you should see your Private Galleries, where you can View, Edit, or Remove. If you have split up the pictures into subcategories (like just him, just her, faces, vacation, whatever) then the subcategories are displayed here. Click on Edit for one of them.

The Edit page should have all of the photos you have uploaded into private galleries. One of the subcategories with all of the pictures assigned to it is displayed on the right-hand side of the page, with the title you gave it at the top of the page. There you can rearrange, remove, and add other already-approved photos into the subcategory.

Good luck!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Need help