Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Need advice on how to get responses please
TOPIC: Need_advice_on_how_to_get_responses_please
Created by: Experience2017
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is it my profile? Any tips to make it better?

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.
Definitely a good idea having someone else take that six pack pic while rock climbing. You don't have a six pack? Carry a bottle of wine with you or better yet go hit some Clubs, Shore, etc.. you're way better there as a single male

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Best advice is to start reading people's profiles that have given you advice. Look at the details, the humor, the descriptions of themselves. Most of them draw you in, are personal and actually make you want to meet these interesting people, right?

You are, sadly, falling very short.

You are "looking for; fun people" Aren't we all? "would like to have sex with out (sic) committing" That's why most of us are here. In fact if a profile says they are looking for a relationship we pass those people by.

"Description: I like to meet knew (sic) people and I am a very sexual guy." Sorry but YAWN. I want to know about YOU. Do you like wine or whisky? Dancing? Playing sports or hiking, rock climbing...anything? How do your friends describe you? Are you outgoing, reserved, a wild-child, a natural gentleman that likes to open doors for ladies? Do you have hobbies? How's your sense of humor, Do you make others laugh easily, are you snarky, direct? We don't need a lot of details but people like to get a feel of who they may invite into their bed.

As BT said in the other thread get rid of all the "I,I,I.."s because it does indeed sound selfish. To be a successful SM you need to be a giver. What do you have to offer other than a young body and a penis? I normally stay away from guys as young as you because in my experience the risk of ending up with an inexperienced frat boy just looking to get laid is high and that's not my thing. Think about how you could convince me otherwise.

One of my favorite kind of guys is one that makes me feel like a lady while he's treating me like a whore. In other words it's all about me as he takes charge and manages to get me so hot that I can't help but turn the tables and make it all about him. Play this game right and you'll be richly rewarded.

As far as your pictures, they're ok, but just ok. I do enjoy seeing a shirtless picture of a guy but not a bathroom selfie. Ask some friends to take some pics of you by the pool/beach, out and about, being active. Those pics usually gain more interest.

I hope you take all the advice given to you. Good luck

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5800 posts)
LOL! Very good points!!! Listen to her Experiencexxx.

I would still try and hit some Clubs. There are some crazy girls your age out there that like to have fun...they just don't call it swinging.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
No, I respectfully disagree. And actually, my husband is from NJ and we still have a house there.

The problem is that he's, young, nervous and generic. A 26 year old who's showing his six pack while rock climbing is going to get my interest far faster than a guy who looks like he just asked Ma to take the picture.

Be yourself? That's horrible advice. None of us are ourselves here - we are who we wish were. If I was "myself" I would be an exhausted career woman who's feet hurt from her heels and who just wants to watch Grey's Anatomy and eat Ice Cream instead of train for my next fight.

But here I can be the sexy redhead of your dreams. My feet don't hurt, and I survive on burbon and cigars.

I'm this young man to forth and be extrodinory.

Silver Spring MD
Username hidden
(122 posts)
"guido from New Jersey." .. they say that like it's a bad thing. Let's face it you're not going to be hit on from a couple from MD even if you changed it up. So be yourself.

What are doing here? Your 26. Plenty of happening places in NJ to find fun.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
You need new pictures and a major rewrite and spelling/punctuation check.

The first picture in the striped shirt is horrible and makes you look like you have a spare tire. Other pictures make you look like a guido from New Jersey. You are only smiling in one picture and you look more cold than happy.

You're also admitting that you're nervous - it's such a turnoff. Women like confidence.

I'm sorry - but from what you written there is absolutely nothing you have to offer me nor any other woman. Go be more interesting. Climb a mountain, learn how to fly a plane, travel a little. Take pictures.

The 26 year old with pictures of him in Nepal drilling water wells has a much better chance of fucking me than a guy who had his mom had his pictures.

Silver Spring MD
Username hidden
(122 posts)
Is it my profile? Any tips to make it better?

Garfield NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: Need advice on how to get responses please
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.