Need Help on My Profile : Swingers Discussion 192761
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesNeed Help on My Profile
TOPIC: Need Help on My Profile
Created by: lee75852
Original Starting post for this thread:
I need some insight into my profile. I message many people, both singles and couples and get very few if any responses. Is it my age, my profile, what I say in my messages, or just not an attractive person? Yes, I have had some incounters, but the response rate and meetings are less than 1% of what I write. So, I'm asking for some help here. I know that I'm competing with younger guys and I'm not a couple (but like to be), but I need some help here. Thanks for all your advise.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I just checked out your updated profile and it does look much better. Are you still planning to post full-body, fully clothed pics of your current self doing something you enjoy? If I were looking for a SM in your area, that's what I would want to see.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Thanks again. Very helpful and I will take and apply those suggestions.

Sherwood AR

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I agree with what Scandle has said and it also helps to list some of your personal interests. Are you into music? sports? motorcycles?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16994 posts)
lee75852, now that I've got more time to look at your profile (again), I'll give advising you the old college try... ;-) Take what you like and leave the rest.

I'm glad you took out the confusing line in your profile. Here are a couple of suggestions on the text: it might be helpful for people to know whether you are willing to participate in MFM, or be the other man in a cuckold arrangement, and/or role play with a couple. There are threads on the forum that discuss all of these topics. What can you say that might tantalize prospective partners?

Also, you list yourself as "wild." Are you willing to play with others without full intercourse? Do you respect limits that your new partner(s) may require? Some things don't have to be written into the profile and it is good that you mentioned you would love to have a conversation about them in the last paragraph, but a somewhat more specific statement earlier might help.

There seem to be a lot of profiles on SLS that mention the people are not "Ken and Barbie," which gets to be pretty boring to read. You said "but I am attractive and a very sexual individual. (p.s. back into training and will have my Ken body back soon, ...really, LOL) " How about turning that around to be completely positive and confident? Skip the mention of Ken and say something like, "I am an attractive and very sexual individual who is working on improving my physique with fitness training."

You use "in and out of (the) bed" in the first 2 sentences under Description. Find another descriptor or euphemism. It's tedious to read lines like that so close together.

Good luck!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Thanks for your help. It was very imformative and I will correct. I wonder what I could do to the narrative, other than the pics, that would help me. Again, Thanks.

Sherwood AR

Username hidden
(3 posts)
PG, you're right! That line jumped out at me, too, and I wondered whether he was married or in a committed relationship but was looking for something outside of that. It's impossible to tell what the OP's meaning is with that line.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
One big thing that stands out to me is this line from your profile "IMPORTANT THAT YOU NOTICE THAT I play as a single" this to me reads as I play as a single but I'm married and cheating on my wife. That may not be what you mean by it but it is how it reads to me and I'm sure others.

As for the rest of the profile, its ok. And I mean its just ok, as in nothing else jumps out at me and makes me thing this guy sounds like someone I'd like to meet. Pictures as Scandle said are not clear, and at least one of them looks to be from several years ago. Good pictures that have been taken recently are important if your really looking to meet people.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16994 posts)
lee75852, welcome to the forums. I hope you have greater success here finding people of similar interests than you have had so far.

Your profile, as written, sounds fine for someone of our generation, though I'm no expert. I would suggest you get some new and better pictures, though. Of the ones I could see, 3 were pretty grainy and one looked like an older shot. For really good examples of a single man's photos, look at the profiles of NicAtNight and Fun_Ahoy. If they have single men blocked, you can see what photos they attached in their forum shares, especially the 3-Some/Single Men-WTF thread. The photos are clear, show the full body, and are interesting. Good luck!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I need some insight into my profile. I message many people, both singles and couples and get very few if any responses. Is it my age, my profile, what I say in my messages, or just not an attractive person? Yes, I have had some incounters, but the response rate and meetings are less than 1% of what I write. So, I'm asking for some help here. I know that I'm competing with younger guys and I'm not a couple (but like to be), but I need some help here. Thanks for all your advise.

Sherwood AR

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Need Help on My Profile