My turn for some advice : Swingers Discussion 199033
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesMy turn for some advice
TOPIC: My turn for some advice
Created by: step4863 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Mrs. Sav happens to be the best at this ...we were just waiting for her. lol."

Why thank you Kind....that was very kind of you lol. I don't know that I agree with you but profiles are the one place I feel comfortable making suggestions and no one chews my head off ....at least not yet lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
That happens a lot maybe because they are readers only but more likely many times those who ask for opinions don't like the answers they receive and sometimes turn nasty. As I said I think your profile is fine , the complication lies in what you are seeking. On a positive note, no matter what you are seeking it can be very difficult to find the "right" match. Some have an easier time and others search for months and then still find it disappointing. Hang in there. I will comment that you most likely will have to at least meet a lot of people before finding the right one. It really isn't much different than dating in the vanilla world when one person is seeking a relationship and everyone they meet just wants to have fun. Keep in mind though that unless you meet a bunch of people you will never know who might be the right one. Personally I remove all comments inferring you want a relationship with a special women or couple. I am not saying you need to be sexual with anyone but until you meet and others meet you it is never possible to know if a relationship would benefit both all of you. If you REALLY want to lay it out their I'd add it to the fantasy section and say something to the effect of " Our fantasy would be to find that one special person or couple who we can have a lasting relationship with."

Just some food for thought, keep in mind you have one opportunity to make an impression and the last thing you want to do is scare people away by leaving them the impression you're clingy, demanding and are taking a simple meeting too seriously or have high expectations on where this meeting will go. Think like a guy who fears hanging out with any women whose sole goal appears to be to get married......he will panic and flee long before anything has a chance to develop.

I wish you happiness, success and patience.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
Based on your profile it appears you are looking for an exclusive relationship with either a single female or couple. For many people that would be reason enough to not contact you. I am not saying there is something wrong with your preference but understand you are looking for a needle in a haystack. There are literally millions of people seeking the ever elusive single female which means the world is at Her feet in regard to who she might meet. As far as couples go the majority are here for variety, many want deep friendships as well but very few are looking for an exclusive relationship. People who, like us who do not want a "relationship" would never contact you as we are not what you seek nor what we seek. We aren't here to "date" nor spend days, weeks or months investing time into developing a relationship that may or may not generate a 4 way connection. We have developed many friendships on this site but we do not require meaningful friendship first. From the tone of your profile that appears exactly what you are looking for. Again, no criticism . Your are here after all to fulfill YOUR desires but I believe therein lies your problem . Your profile is going to rule out far many more people than it dazzles. Patience is a necessity here. Good luck to you both.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5353 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: My turn for some advice