Motion of the Ocean: Help Needed in Aruba ! : Swingers Discussion 58291
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesMotion of the Ocean: Help Needed in Aruba !
TOPIC: Motion of the Ocean: Help Needed in Aruba !
Created by: Phatdream10
Original Starting post for this thread:
Now that I have ur attention, I'd like a further profile review. Yeah, I scammed ya. LOL. I had very helpful comments from one delightful lady. I would appreciate a few more. How about my profile tag line? Thanks. Maybe this won't work.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks, and I do appreciate it more than you know. I have followed the advice and I will get bod pics up and running ASAP. Origiinally, my interest was my profile "text", not pics, but I can see where the LS requires the SLS version of "pics." I can see the reasoning. So, let's consider this thread closed. LOL. The comments were welcomed and I am just an honest one who states his opinion, often too directly. Thanks again for the help, and yes, I asked for it. See y'all in other threads.

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(33 posts)
OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,here is the deal with me. Most of the pics I see here on SLS, do not show "enough" for me to know, even still, the attraction factor that you speak of. I see bits and pieces of a "body" but no face. Yes, some show a face, and the pics often seem of ancient vintage. So, I guess all the folks who think what I write is not true will have to wait till I can get a new camera, and "trudge" thru trying to get pics of my body (with NO genitals, though everyone else does), and then, voiila, I am GOOD then. Well, like I said, I have met singles and couples. I think you missed that. I am selective myself and if someone is REALLY interested, I think they will contact me, since the type of pics SLS allows does not allow the type of introspection of physical qualities that I, at least, would need. No way I"m gonna post my face and get fired. Sorry, if all the other ding bat "jerky" males wanna do that (and most I have viewed DO NOT), then fine. They won't lose their "minimum wage" jobs at Wal Mart. Some of us are a bit more imbedded. Anyway, the whole argument is moot anyway, since once I get the camera set up to take "quality" pics, then I'll put the bod out there. In my AFF pics, one can easily see I am in shape, but all were rejected here on SLS, even though I see other guys and couples with EXACTLY the same poses, just I am a lot bigger. We had a discussion of that issue below.

So, wait on my pics. I guess till then, I will be persona non grata, who is still finding hookups, LOL.

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Here2fuck: I am always concerned. Took me enough guts to come this far with pics. I will give pics on yahoo im when I feel they are close by and express an interest. But, of course, we can never know fully 100%. Which is why I am reluctant to post the type of pics I see here on SLS. I have already seen someone in my small community that I can ID, and I do not want someone surfing around who can know me. Many of us could lose jobs. I cannot believe the cheating spouses on here, and even more on AFF, whoi openly advertise and show their face. So, bottom line is that I am more comfy sharing pics with someone I have gotten to know a bit on IM but NOT so at all on a publically "surfable" board. You can join SLS for free, throw up a few lines, and see five profiles with pics a day. I think AFF's policy is better, more fair and safter, but women on this site seem so much less into the physical apsects, which to me is a good thing. My tag line really expresses what I feel makes for dyanmite sex, and long lasting joy of living. Funny, no one has really said much about my text, other than it is "fine." If someone would continually reject me, month after month, ONLY because of a little pic, which they can get by emailing me and chatting some, then they DO NOT fit my definition of attraction and compatibility from my tag line.

Fire away.

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Thanks penny, and I will post some pics when I get my camera that I ordered online. Actually, i have been on aff for a few years, and I have been VERY successful in meeting singles and couples. Of course, there you can post pics without the pic correctness squad zapping it. SLS is a different site I know and I got on here just to have another resource. I have been contacted on SLS already without any pic. Penny, i am not sure about a shot from the backside. I'll have to think about that, because I look better from the front where I have chest definition. Good idea though. Last question, to you or anyone: can someone download from SLS the "private pics?" Seems Penny is saying they are safer. Or, can they be viewed only?

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Here2...................yes, I can do that, make them private. I have a ton of x rateds on AFF, but they are not identifiable.........and of course, on SLS they are not allowed.

I have given two interested couples my pics on yahoo chat off of SLS. If I do the pics, i will have to blot out my face, but on the private ones, which given SLS's pic policy, I could have one with face.

I have a rather muscular body, with a sort of six pack. I was thinking of a pic with me in shorts, low riding, showing off my chest and legs, but blotting my face and blacking out the background, for a profile lead pic. What do U think?

I just ordered a new camera.

Whiile I' at it, I don't understand the "inconsistency" in SLS pics. I see guys with hanging dick picks just like mine, yet theirs was not rejected. One guy was hung, and though I am a tad longer in the pic, I see no difference except my hand is touching it. His was almost a soft erect. And, I see lots of girls with pussies easily seen, and slightly spread. I do NOT understand this SLS policy at all.

What do u think of my wording?

Thanks all.

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Thanks Hereto. I state clearly in my profile that there are plenty of pics available if someone is interested. I can't really show too much because of discretion, though AFF is more liberal on pics, where I have a bunch.

I am buying a camera. Any suggestions for poses where my ID is not revealed?

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Now that I have ur attention, I'd like a further profile review. Yeah, I scammed ya. LOL.

I had very helpful comments from one delightful lady. I would appreciate a few more. How about my profile tag line?

Thanks. Maybe this won't work.

Hattiesburg MS

Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Motion of the Ocean: Help Needed in Aruba !