More Profile Critiquing : Swingers Discussion 62935
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesMore Profile Critiquing
TOPIC: More Profile Critiquing
Created by: irishrose22
Original Starting post for this thread:
Since there are people out there willing to look at others profiles and give advice on how to better them, take a look at ours and let us know what you think is good or what could be better. Oh and how do I change the color of my writing on the profile? Anyone know? Any feedback on our pics is appreciated as well. Thanks in advance, S&T

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Most important, to be taken seriously, have some certifications, unless you've been around long enough that you know everybody anyway. We're suspicious of too good to be true profiles without certs. So many fakes and time wasters. We give someone 6 months. If they don't have a cert by then, they're not interested in seriously meeting anyone or fake.

Have you ever had a single girls with perfect (print quality pics), no certs, member since 2003, and over 100+ miles away contact you asking to see your pics and talking dirty? We have. It's a guy posing as a girl so he can jerk off while he chats with you.

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Made some slight adjustments, let us know what you think.

Still waiting to know what was so funny.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Overall it's well written but the phrase 'select single men' is too cliche'. You may want to reword that one. Basically, it's a worn out phrase that has lost its usefulness.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(5 posts)
What is so funny hotcuppl2?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Since there are people out there willing to look at others profiles and give advice on how to better them, take a look at ours and let us know what you think is good or what could be better. Oh and how do I change the color of my writing on the profile? Anyone know? Any feedback on our pics is appreciated as well. Thanks in advance, S&T

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: More Profile Critiquing