Mileage Question : Swingers Discussion 225243
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesMileage Question
TOPIC: Mileage Question
Created by: whiskeynites43
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have noticed attraction with people who live quite a bit of distance away, which with 'our' schedules does make it difficult to meet up. Is it wrong to just state "hey, the miles do make it more difficult for meeting soon, but lets just keep in touch for when we can travel " ? The closer the couples / singles are easier, but even then we have very social lives even outside of lifestyle. I guess I'm asking cause it feels like people don't have patience, we don't have to meet like tomorrow / even this month right ?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
whiskeynites43, while there are people who insist on scheduling a date to meet and/or play within a short time after the first contact, there are others who understand that the life you have already established takes precedent. We have met people for dinner and made plans to get together with them on a later date, sometimes a couple months later, only because we are all adults here with adult obligations and scheduling difficulties. We've always had a good time with them when the stars aligned!

If you are the ones making the initial contact, I suggest you tell them that you anticipate traveling to (or near) their area in the coming months. Ask them if they would be interested in getting together then, and then mark their profile as a "Friend." You can make notes on profiles that the owner can't see, and putting a reminder note on it will help jog your memory. Also, clicking on the envelope icon in their profile will take you back to the emails you exchanged with them.

If they get in touch with you first, probably you could follow the instructions above. Let them know you're interested in meeting them, in both cases.

If you discover they are too impatient to wait, then it's an indication their heads are not in the same space as yours. It's easy enough to move on to find others that will work out.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8744 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I have noticed attraction with people who live quite a bit of distance away, which with 'our' schedules does make it difficult to meet up. Is it wrong to just state "hey, the miles do make it more difficult for meeting soon, but lets just keep in touch for when we can travel " ? The closer the couples / singles are easier, but even then we have very social lives even outside of lifestyle. I guess I'm asking cause it feels like people don't have patience, we don't have to meet like tomorrow / even this month right ?

Concord CA

Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Mileage Question