Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Looking for honest feedback
TOPIC: Looking for honest feedback
Created by: TlcSbc The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
First, a disclaimer: we don't know what we're talking about. :-) We are one of the few NOT looking for a unicorn! We received some help with our profile and we are trying to pay it forward.

That said, having read many, many profiles we have often noticed that couples have stated a) a situation where the girl plays alone sometimes or b) a situation not unlike yours where the guy just watches.

The difference is that their profiles say 'couples' as well in terms of preference whereas yours says 'females' only.

It is possible this will make it even harder for you and this might be deliberate.

Our suggestion is that you consider changing your preference to couples and females and then just firm things up very clearly in your actual profile text not unlike you've described in your post.

Good luck!

S+G

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
You would have a better chance of finding a couple that is only interested in girl play while the husbands watch. That's what we enjoy, and we've been pretty successful finding others with similar preferences. I guess it depends on whether your husband like to watch you with other girls or if he wants to always participate. Personally, I love watching my wife with a hot girl while I have a beer. Then I get to finish her off myself.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
You've got a nice profile with nice pictures so you should expect to get a lot of views. Most of us are couples, followed next by single males. Your preference indicates that you are only into single females. Search the forum for "unicorn" and you'll find they're about as rare as hen's teeth. If you're looking for an attractive, HWP unicorn you may be searching for several years, if in fact you ever find her. SLS is a mirror of the real world, not some version of "50 Shades of Lame".

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Looking for honest feedback