LevnUni need feedback on profile what do you think : Swingers Discussion 194761
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesLevnUni need feedback on profile what do you think
TOPIC: LevnUni need feedback on profile what do you think
Created by: LevnUni The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
"so that we can find our match and have great fun. we have very limited experience in LS so it may show through in the profile lol . "

My reference to the type of relationship you are seeking and apparently having issues finding was merely a SUGGESTION as to WHY you might be finding less than compatible people and seeking help in getting more responses. I have no issue with the type of relationship you seek and I am sure there are some people looking for the same thing but clearly if you aren't finding them something in your profile is discouraging them from perusing you both.Presumably if they wasn't a problem one wouldn't be seeking help, if you don't like or agree with the suggestions offered that is fine too...carry on.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5441 posts)
levnuni,

I commend you both for your honesty in your profile. I think many here have been and will share their view of what is commonly seeked in the lifestyle. I do agree with you that the lifestyle should cover anyone looking for more than can be found in a vanilla marriage or relationship.

Obviously most of us are looking for variety, or no strings fun, so you will probably have a long wait trying to make this fruitful. It sounds like you are going into this knowing that already, so by all means good luck in finding what you seek. We have met some over the years which seek poly relationships, so I would not say it is unheard of in the lifestyle.

Best wishes,

Eric

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
LEV, I didn't mean to imply you were clingy at all but think the perception from others that comment might make you appear so. When meeting new people for the first time one has no idea at all whether a long term relationship is possible or desirable. relationships take time as I am sure you are well aware. With the comment listed such as it is I merely felt although your ambition is honest and wasn't practical. My apologies if I offended you .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5441 posts)
Levi, copy and paste your profile comment into a WORD PROGRAM on your computer. It will point out all your errors and than you can copy it again and apply it to your profile. I also think this sentence might be best moved to your fantasy section "We are interested in friendship that can develop into a bisexual polyamorous relationship to last. " Most couples would find this a bit troublesome at the get go but might be more open to it as things progress. Most here are not looking for the type of relationship you are hoping for and thus would steer clear of anyone they perceived as having the potential to be "clingy" I know we've past by many profiles of couples who mention wanting just one couple to play with as we are here for fun not a long term exclusive relationship with them. Photos of you both are critical as Scandle said, many search only for those with photos, I know we pass by anyone with no photos without ever reading their profile. Just some food for thought

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5441 posts)
LevinUni, take a few minutes to read some of the suggestions posted on other peoples' profiles here. People responding here give you their personal opinion, but I think most do their best to be honest and complete. Here's what I think you need to change, right off the bat:

1. Post a profile picture, even if the face is blurred. Many, if not most people will reject you out of hand because you did not provide one. 2. Have an unobscured photo of both of you somewhere, even if it is in a gallery that would be opened by you when you decide to move things ahead. It doesn't have to show private parts, just faces. This will help you be identified by others you are trying to meet. 3. There are mistakes with capitalization (always capitalize at the start of a sentence) and occasional apostrophes were missed, but I don't think those things are deal breakers.

Just curious - if you've been members for 2 years as your profile says, why haven't you addressed any of these issues yet?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8896 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: LevnUni need feedback on profile what do you think