Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Is this fake
TOPIC: Is_this_fake
Created by: FlirtAway
Original Starting post for this thread:
There is a couple who keeps emailing me about chatting,has 1 open pic in their profile, lifetime member, member since 2003, with zero certs and there is so many misspellings and bad grammar in their profile it looks like a 10 year old in India wrote it.

Is it fake being that old? I'm still new here, so I guess i haven't seen the point of a fake profile.

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
No grmmer nzsi hear! LMAO I do it all the time :-)

To the OP I'd block and ignore it, sounds like a fake and a flake to me

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
"I'm still new here, so I guess i haven't seen the point of a fake profile."

To perv/steal pictures.... mystery solved lol

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
There is a couple who keeps emailing me about chatting,has 1 open pic in their profile, lifetime member, member since 2003, with zero certs and there is so many misspellings and bad grammar in their profile it looks like a 10 year old in India wrote it.

Is it fake being that old? I'm still new here, so I guess i haven't seen the point of a fake profile.

Username hidden
(146 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Is this fake
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.