Is there something wrong with my profile : Swingers Discussion 2006961011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesIs there something wrong with my profile
TOPIC: Is there something wrong with my profile
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't see the earlier versions but as is I think your profile is pretty good.

Check out mine, I'm not trying to sound arrogant but I think it's very good and I have had tremendous success on the website. I think the biggest mistake people make is by closing out certain groups (such as heavier, older, etc) of members or coming off overconfident and overly picky. Your audience doesn't need to know you're super picky so if you are don't announce it!

And don't be too discouraged yet. You've only been on a few weeks.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
I didn't see the earlier versions but as is I think your profile is pretty good.

Check out mine, I'm not trying to sound arrogant but I think it's very good and I have had tremendous success on the website. I think the biggest mistake people make is by closing out certain groups (such as heavier, older, etc) of members or coming off overconfident and overly picky. Your audience doesn't need to know you're super picky so if you are don't announce it!

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
What's the "little overweight" stuff? Why emphasize what some might perceive as the negative?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Reads like you're more interested in meeting women than couples. Swinging is about couples not dating.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Is there something wrong with my profile