Is there something wrong with my profile : Swingers Discussion 2006961011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesIs there something wrong with my profile
TOPIC: Is there something wrong with my profile
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't see the earlier versions but as is I think your profile is pretty good.

Check out mine, I'm not trying to sound arrogant but I think it's very good and I have had tremendous success on the website. I think the biggest mistake people make is by closing out certain groups (such as heavier, older, etc) of members or coming off overconfident and overly picky. Your audience doesn't need to know you're super picky so if you are don't announce it!

And don't be too discouraged yet. You've only been on a few weeks.

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
I didn't see the earlier versions but as is I think your profile is pretty good.

Check out mine, I'm not trying to sound arrogant but I think it's very good and I have had tremendous success on the website. I think the biggest mistake people make is by closing out certain groups (such as heavier, older, etc) of members or coming off overconfident and overly picky. Your audience doesn't need to know you're super picky so if you are don't announce it!

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
You're very welcome. I sent you a birdie : )

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
bball, welcome to the forums :)

Your profile is okay, but it reads more like for E-harmony. “…socializing and possible sexual fun. I would like to make some friends that I could meet and hang out with...” This may scare some couples away thinking that you are too needy. There’s nothing wrong with hoping to make a connection with a single female and form a relationship, but if that’s the thrust of your profile, you’ll be disappointed. I realize you go on to say that, “Will play on first meeting if everyone is comfortable,” but many folks won’t get past the first two sentences. An SM needs to sound confident, respectful, approachable. Your profile projects a friendly tone, which I like, but try adding something that shows more of your personality. The only typo I found: You need to add a period to your very last sentence.

The two biggest things you can do to help your profile are to put up more pics and get some certs. Even if you were posting on a dating site, you want to have your main pic be a little bit more snazzy than the one you have. It's fine to keep the one that you have, but try adding one where you're dressed nicer for the default pic. How about one with sharp jeans and a button down shirt, casual shoes (not sneakers). Look at some other single male profiles for ideas (both with pics and how the profile should be written). If you truly want to get out there and meet couples and SF's, go to a meet and greet in your area. This is an easy way for you to get some certs, which matter especially for SM's!

Best wishes :) Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
What's the "little overweight" stuff? Why emphasize what some might perceive as the negative?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Reads like you're more interested in meeting women than couples. Swinging is about couples not dating.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Is there something wrong with my profile