Is there something wrong with my profile : Swingers Discussion 200696
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesIs there something wrong with my profile
TOPIC: Is there something wrong with my profile
Created by: bballboomer The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Akron--haha, yeah I did, and now I don't have to spank the monkey quite so much. That should be an incentive to keep going, bballboomer. I can't speak for anyone but not only do I have more physical appeal when I'm in shape, I'm no longer self-conscious about getting undressed in front of new people.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Try catatac surgery at the VA. It's gona be free and they don't run a mock.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10773 posts)
Look, we already have one GBE around here who has laid claim to the use of loose in place of lose. You'll have to find another misspelling.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Spanky stopped spanking the monkey and got busy in the gym!

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron is right-I avoid contacting people who have either only face shots or no pictures at all and who won't list their weight and I can hardly imagine I'm the only one. I would think it is most certainly an indication of obesity in almost all cases. If you're so self-conscious about your weight that you don't want to list it, you might want to consider dropping some weight. It's tough but it can be done, I've lost major weight in the last 2 years. I used to be very lean and muscular but from around 2007-2010 I really let my body go to hell. I got serious in 2010 and have come a long way. I'm not quite where I was when I was in my 20s but I've really bounced back somewhat. I definitely look decent now and aiming to upgrade that to great in another year.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
"Hey, I'm not a bi girl but I eat pussy like one!"

Just be friendly, introduce yourself to people, move about the function. Your goal should be to get to know several people and maybe get an invite to another event.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Listing your weight as zero is not a good idea either. Just be honest in the stats but don't go negative in the text.

The best thing you can do is get yourself out there at some meet and greets or go to a few events at clubs and talk to people.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
bball--oh, almost forgot, as for the people who could not see your pictures, they might be free members. Free members I believe have limited privileges on the website including limited accessibility to others' pictures, even with permission.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
bball--the galleries are weird, I'm not even sure how they work, I just played around with the tools/download functions until it worked,lol. But it brings up another point, you might want to have a picture of your "equipment" in your personal gallery. I wasn't real hot on that at first by any means but this is a non-negotiable point with a lot of females and couples. Too many times I had impending hookups with very nice-looking women not pan out because they wanted to see what I was working with and when I wouldn't comply, the correspondence ended!

Something to think about. If you do, put it in your personal gallery so it's ready to open for others when you get requests. And DON'T unlock it for anyone until they ask, that creeps a lot of people out, even here!

It's a fine line creating the perfect profile but you're well on your way. As it stands I think it's pretty good.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
I didn't see the earlier versions but as is I think your profile is pretty good.

Check out mine, I'm not trying to sound arrogant but I think it's very good and I have had tremendous success on the website. I think the biggest mistake people make is by closing out certain groups (such as heavier, older, etc) of members or coming off overconfident and overly picky. Your audience doesn't need to know you're super picky so if you are don't announce it!

And don't be too discouraged yet. You've only been on a few weeks.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Is there something wrong with my profile