Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Better Profiles Is there anything you would change ( educatedswm )
TOPIC: Is there anything you would change ( educatedswm )
Created by: tttankkk
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have recently become single therefore I made a single profile as a free account. Being that is the first time I had to write a single profile, I wanted to get some advice from you guys and girls to see what you think or what might need to be changed.

The profile is under educatedswm, same as in the subject line.

Thank you

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you for all the replies. I guess one of the owners/tech people were contacted for me, because they changed my paid profile.

As far as coming through NC, it is not a matter of if, but when. Well, that pretty much goes for any state in the union for the next few years.

I made a few changes and added some different pictures, so if you want to check it out, I would appreciate it.

Cullman AL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
I liked your profile and thought it was well-written and intelligent (always a turn on). You might want to state a few preferences as to the women who would interest you...some of us like to know if we would meet the "criteria," if there is any.

Of course, the military thing is a BIG turn on, can't help it, it's the truth! I would suggest using that to your advantage of course, but not overplaying it too much, as it's better to leave us wanting you, some mystery to discover just a bit.

Good luck, and I would almost guarantee success here.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
my thoughts exactly ds.....love the uniform (HOT HOT HOT).

your profile is well written. you seem very respectful and i love the tit for tat comment. if only everyone knew and followed that thinking.

ever get to the nc area-give us a holler.

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
Thank you for the comment. I am in the process of changing jobs, and don't have the money for the next few months to get another paid profile and I hate not being able to post under the right name, or view the site like I normally could before. Anyhow, thanks again for the comment and I'll try each week or so to improve my profile.

Cullman AL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
I guess I'll be the first reply to see if we can get some others to take a look at it.

Cullman AL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
I have recently become single therefore I made a single profile as a free account. Being that is the first time I had to write a single profile, I wanted to get some advice from you guys and girls to see what you think or what might need to be changed.

The profile is under educatedswm, same as in the subject line.

Thank you

Cullman AL
Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Is there anything you would change ( educatedswm )