Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Better Profiles › Is there any profile that needs more help than an unattached male-newbie (Profile review request)
TOPIC: Is_there_any_profile_that_needs_more_help_than_an_unattached_male-newbie_(Profile_review_request)
Created by: DfrntStrokes
Original Starting post for this thread:
Before you look at the profile I should add that I currently have an email in to tech support to convert my account to that of a single male. (I know that this is nearly the kiss of death, but from what I gather it is more appropriate an this site.)

Thanks in advance for your advise. DfrntStrokes

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Heather, thanks again, for the advise. Any chance you have an opinion on my other question pending in this forum. Regarding a gender change. (Wow I really hate that phrase.) <grin>. K

Greensboro NC
Username hidden
(18 posts)
MesquiteCouple, thanks for the feedback. I have tried to implement your suggestions, hopefully others will offer other constructive words of wisdom.

Thanks again, K

Greensboro NC
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Before you look at the profile I should add that I currently have an email in to tech support to convert my account to that of a single male. (I know that this is nearly the kiss of death, but from what I gather it is more appropriate an this site.)

Thanks in advance for your advise. DfrntStrokes

Greensboro NC
Username hidden
(18 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Is there any profile that needs more help than an unattached male-newbie (Profile review request)

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy