Is there any profile that needs more help than an unattached male-newbie (Profile review request) : Swingers Discussion 51506
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesIs there any profile that needs more help than an unattached male-newbie (Profile review request)
TOPIC: Is there any profile that needs more help than an unattached male-newbie (Profile review request)
Created by: DfrntStrokes
Original Starting post for this thread:
Before you look at the profile I should add that I currently have an email in to tech support to convert my account to that of a single male. (I know that this is nearly the kiss of death, but from what I gather it is more appropriate an this site.) Thanks in advance for your advise. DfrntStrokes
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Heather, thanks again, for the advise. Any chance you have an opinion on my other question pending in this forum. Regarding a gender change. (Wow I really hate that phrase.) <grin>. K

Greensboro NC

Username hidden
(18 posts)
MesquiteCouple, thanks for the feedback. I have tried to implement your suggestions, hopefully others will offer other constructive words of wisdom.

Thanks again, K

Greensboro NC

Username hidden
(18 posts)
Before you look at the profile I should add that I currently have an email in to tech support to convert my account to that of a single male. (I know that this is nearly the kiss of death, but from what I gather it is more appropriate an this site.)

Thanks in advance for your advise. DfrntStrokes

Greensboro NC

Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Is there any profile that needs more help than an unattached male-newbie (Profile review request)