Is profile (sexual manifesto) too boring or too long : Swingers Discussion 208205101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesIs profile (sexual manifesto) too boring or too long
TOPIC: Is profile (sexual manifesto) too boring or too long
Created by: denovo2000 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
SLS 101: The dudes screen the profiles and the dudettes make the decisions. Based on your pics, I'm guessing you're getting a ton of hits (from dudes). Women are not expected to take one for the team and the fact that you have no pics of him will seriously impact your responses. The profile is secondary to pics. If we like your pics, we will scan your profile to see if we're somewhat compatable. We won't even look at you if there are no pics of the guy.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
And however you decide to rewrite, please, Please, PLEASE keep in the words pejorative and proclivities! Hot! Hot! Hot! --------------------------- I admit, I had to look up 'pejorative', damn that is a great word!

Devo: You profile is very inviting to a SM. Mr needs to get a bit more of his attitude and personality going.

Like comments below - the third person voice is confusing. "They like this or that" Hard to follow. The He/She seems to work (as in many profiles) but switch up the "They" for "We". IMHO

Overall Dick, I'd give it a 9 for danceability and I'd call it "bird-worthy"!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
We adored the literary references in your profile! A few minor things...

If you intend on playing as a couple a photo of the male half in your public photos is essential. I personally find genital shots repulsive unless requested but a G rated body shot is important. If you have no intention of playing as a couple then a single F profile may be better suited.

While I respect the "it's all about her desires" as the Bi half of a couple I want to hear just as much about the male half. Tell us about yourself! Even if your fantasies are all about making hers come true how do you figure into the equation?

And however you decide to rewrite, please, Please, PLEASE keep in the words pejorative and proclivities! Hot! Hot! Hot!

We have listed our profile for critique as well and would love to get your insight. Best of luck in all your endeavors!

Clinton Township MI

Username hidden
(23 posts)
Hi Guys,

A+ for grammar. A for punctuation. B+ for accreditation regarding reference source material.

Overall Grade "A"

A few comments from these unworthy reviewers. Kandy and I feel that the couple you studied for this research project sound very interesting and worth meeting. LOL Ist personal singular sounds far more inviting that third person narratives. By the way. Too much revealed. Where is the mystery? Any humor to be had? Where is the fun? If we were to send you a "Check us out" request then honestly it would be as if we were expecting our professor at one point to admonish us so we would be reluctant to even try. One good point is that anyone that reads your posting might be inspired enough to see the Davinci Code a few times to get the codex right. However, you will keep the unwashed masses away and that in and of itself might have been well worth the effort.

North Kingstown RI

Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Is profile (sexual manifesto) too boring or too long