Is my profile too bossy and narrow minded : Swingers Discussion 50716
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesIs my profile too bossy and narrow minded
TOPIC: Is my profile too bossy and narrow minded
Created by: WhiteDaisy64 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Daisy,

Not bossy but a couple things that look narrow minded. First is the comment about the ethnic groups you are and aren't seeking. The way it is worded (and we have seen it even more bluntly) causes us to move on to the next profile. I don't know the demographics of your area but my guess is that you will only hear from those groups you are seeking anyway.

The other one about pain potty pets and pedo is another unnecessary one. Unless you get a bunch of e-mails about it, they it just takes up space and makes it look like you are overly suspicious.

Alta Loma CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I was not sure if I should post my impression, but since you asked, I will tell you how I reacted to it.

On first glance at your profile I was taken back and had a little bit of a hard time reading it. IMO, There just seemed to be way too many incomplete sentences, run-on sentences, commas, and ands. Break up the sentences into more complete sentences and use less commas. It just seemed like you were talking and talking without catching your breath.

I also found it busy and distracting with the different uses of colors in each paragraph. You might want to tone that down a bit. I had to go look at it four times to get through it. It just did not hold my attention.

I did think you had great pictures and it was nice to see pics of both of you.

I can tell you love the expression "fuck buddies", but it kinda got old quick. Hey, this was just my perception. Could just be that I am tired. I will look again tomorrow and see if I feel differently. Maybe someone else will comment on your profile before then.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Batts (the both)

That's one of the best profile's I've read on this site.

I hate to go to someone's profile and find "whatever" is there only response.

T.H. of IonSawmill

Spanish Fort AL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
ms. batts thank you for being there to be perved, like a begged and pleaded open the rest for the wifey and little old me

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
oh yea please open the rest of the pic for us thanks

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
good afternoon got batteries your assignment should you choose to take it is to cut down to at least 1 hours reading time for your profile or at least cross reference your thoughts with footnote and flash cards...lol and i think a world globe but that is optional....one day i promise to finish the whole thing, and not just perv your wife, btw she's a hottie!

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Gotbatteries, I did not see the long version, but I think it is too short now. I do go into detail as to what I want because I prefer quality over quantity. When I see just a few lines on someone's profile, I don't get very interested. I see nothing wrong with getting sexual experiences that are exactly what you want.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I read it and did not see that. Looked fine to me.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Is my profile too bossy and narrow minded