Is my profile too boring : Swingers Discussion 210545
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesIs my profile too boring
TOPIC: Is my profile too boring
Created by: lavaland360 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
So sorry for your loss. Hope you are doing well. Enjoyed reading your profile. It's respectful and flows well. Wish more single males had your flair for the written word.

Albany OR
Username hidden
(36 posts)
lavaland, I, too am sorry for your loss. The advice you already received is great, and it looks like you removed the one sentence about your late wife and changed your couples profile to single.

One thing you may want to consider is removal of the photo with the woman's legs on top of yours. If it is one you took with your late wife, I can only imagine it would be uncomfortable for you to see it over and over again, bringing back memories of your loss. It can be replaced with pictures of you doing some of the things you enjoy, even if it is only standing and looking out over a beautiful vista. You are well traveled, you wrote, so maybe there is a way you could share a part of that. Also, the face photo is blurred. Since there are many more single men than there are couples who want to meet them, it will be best for you to present the best image of yourself that you can right from the start. Good luck.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8836 posts)
First let me say that I am sorry for your loss.

There is simply no delicate way for me to say this but I would highly suggest closing out your couples profile and setting up a single male profile. Right now you won't show up in searches for the people who are seeking you. At the very least you will need to explain that you are now looking to play solo and that will open up conversations that you may or may not be looking to have with potential playmates.

I enjoy more complete profiles so I don't find your's too long or boring. You do have some minor grammar mistakes but on the whole it is fairly well written and I was left with a clear picture of what you are looking for.

You still have one sentence that begins "She is soft and caring..."; that will need to be removed.

I hope this helps!

Royal Oak MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Is my profile too boring