Is my profile too Bitchy : Swingers Discussion 2090161011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesIs my profile too Bitchy
TOPIC: Is my profile too Bitchy
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
User Details are only visible to members.
First welcome to the forums!!!

I do not think your profile is to harsh or bitchy. That being said most won't bother to read it lol. As a "single" female profile strictly seeking men you can afford to be as picky as you like and it is your right to screen them any way you chose . Don't get me wrong everyone can be picky you just have the upper hand , use it to your advantage. Your goal is to find the "right" playmates not generate mass appeal. We've been accused of writing a book, my answer is we prefer people who can and do read ;) If you get bombarded , as I am sure you will you can always block single men and only contact those who spark your interest. Once you've written them they have full access to your profile. Good luck to you.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5366 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I started off as a nice short profile stating what I liked and what I was looking for. But as more and more emails came in from guys and couples who obviously did not read the profile, I have updated it to be as clear as possible so there will be no doubt as to what I am looking for. But my husband says that maybe I come across too "bitchy." So, let's see what others think. Clear and precise or too harsh. Grade A thru F?

Bellevue TN
Username hidden
(34 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
TOPIC: Is my profile too Bitchy