Is my profile too Bitchy : Swingers Discussion 209016
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesIs my profile too Bitchy
TOPIC: Is my profile too Bitchy
Created by: HotwifeTara
Original Starting post for this thread:
I started off as a nice short profile stating what I liked and what I was looking for. But as more and more emails came in from guys and couples who obviously did not read the profile, I have updated it to be as clear as possible so there will be no doubt as to what I am looking for. But my husband says that maybe I come across too "bitchy." So, let's see what others think. Clear and precise or too harsh. Grade A thru F?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You sound ok, maybe take off the word "tolerate" from it, sounds strong, and thats from us,lol, read ours and u will see what we mean..lol

Port Monmouth NJ
Username hidden
(96 posts)
There is nothing wrong with knowing what you are looking for!

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
HWT - It's doesn't come off as bitchy at all. You are being very specific about what you are looking for and stating it better than most.

Plano TX
Username hidden
(21 posts)
We both read your profile and it did not come across as too"bitchy" but rather more of you sounded like you knew exactly what you were looking for. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
If you figure out how to get the single males to actually read your profile teach the rest of us the trick! Best of luck. ----------------------- HisnHers - Can't teach an old dog new tricks. Either they will because they care or they won't because they don't know any better.

Personally, I think it increases my odds because I tend to read them, shhhh, don't tell the other ones....shhhh. LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I don't think that your profile comes across as bitchy, but as a fellow strong minded woman who knows what she is looking for I may be the wrong person to comment! There is a bit of repetition that made it a little difficult to read but maybe the "tell them three times" take will work. If you figure out how to get the single males to actually read your profile teach the rest of us the trick! Best of luck.

Royal Oak MI
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Tara, as usual, I agree with Scandle and Mrs. Sav. I appreciate a direct and straightforward approach. You make it very clear what you are, and are not, looking for.

The only thing I would note is that the text of your profile says men under 40, but under basic stats your age range goes up to 45.

Good luck in your search.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Tara, I think your profile is more clear and direct than most I've read, but I wouldn't call it "bitchy." If people read it they will know whether they meet your requirements or not. Seeing that there isn't much flexibility may scare off potentially wonderful playmates, but it sounds like that doesn't concern you.

If the tone your profile has now doesn't get the results you desire, you can always change it in the future. Good luck with your search.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9041 posts)
Oh Yeah, TGIF - LOL - Have fun and welcome to the forums.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
HWT - I read your profile...Nice job, not too bitchy. If I was a younger buck and hung (you'd have to trust me, I can only take dick picks over the cool water of the commode). I'd contact you...LOL

Serioulsy, I'm sure you'll get a bunch of junk emails anyway, as Mrs. Sav said...nobody reads it anyway, it's all about the pics. You know, attraction, for the kids! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Is my profile too Bitchy