Is my profile seem to emotional : Swingers Discussion 209742
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesIs my profile seem to emotional
TOPIC: Is my profile seem to emotional
Created by: Jlmiaia
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am wanting to get across and detour those couples that are just viewing the lifestyle as just sex. I also am trying to convey that I am classy, discrete, and secure with my sexuality. Do you have any thoughts or suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
:-)

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Now we're talking the same language. ;-)

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I completely agree with you. Thank you for your input...I am working on revamping my profile to hopefully express more of what I am looking for. Definitely am far from clingy, but am more of a sensual lover that likes to enjoy the person/people I am with. And would like to make friends for in and out of the bedroom.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Humiliating and disrespecting are not acceptable forms of behavior in ANY lifestyle.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Although you might have been sarcastic, it is difficult to tell on an email. There are those couples and individuals that find it extremely erotic to get deep into the dominatrix stuff....I do not really go there. There are several avenues into the lifestyle, as anyone that has been in it would recognize.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I am very open to all aspects of the LS besides extreme pain, humiliation or disrespect. (which is subjective). =============================

I'm shocked! I had no idea humiliation and disrespect are aspects of the swing world.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I thank y'all so much, sometimes when you know what you want to say and write it down it makes complete sense, but only to you. LOL

I am not looking for a poly relationship. I am simply trying to create a understanding that I am not just in it for sex. Heck, I could get that just by going out. My biggest turn on is to observe and be involved in an intimate bond, possibly creating a friendship but that is it.

Being that I do not have a partner, I couldn't include a full swap. When involved with couples I have found it best to follow their comfort level. If it is FF then so be it, I am very open to all aspects of the LS besides extreme pain, humiliation or disrespect. (which is subjective).

Again I thank you and if you have any further suggestions, I am always grateful.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
As a single female on SLS you can write anything you want on your profile and still be choosy. Single females are the antithesis of single males.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
You have a lovely profile and some fantastic pics. I am a particular fan of the camo dress!

That said, I have to echo TotalBabe's comments on grammar and punctuation. Unicorn or no, you would be ruled out by my darling husband. He's more of a stickler than I am!

I did not view your profile as being "clingy" but I agree that some more defining terms could be added. If we were pursuing you our first email would include questioning you on poly issues. While I respect polyamory, societal views and the age of our child would inhibit us from getting involved with someone seeking a long term triad. There are those out there seeking just that! Friends with benefits is more our style and it may be yours....your profile doesn't tell me though.

I also agree that some clear cut terms regarding full or soft swap would be helpful.

As far as single males, I would suggest blocking them altogether and seek them out individually if you are interested (no offense meant to the SM's on the forums; I have a feeling that those that read the forums take time to read profiles as well!). Otherwise you will be swimming in emails from the singles and couples who don't bother to read your profile. Be prepared! We get more than enough as a couple...I can't imagine what a unicorn would have to wade through!

If you are interested in specific help with grammar please feel free to email me. Best of luck!

~ The Hers half of the equation

Clinton Township MI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
"Dick, I'll give it a 10 for dance-ability!"

Wow, I'm needing a cool drink of water after reading your profile.

Ya might want to go back and check your spelling and word usage...nothing major, but some might find it... LOL

Very nice and exciting...wishing I was in Texas.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Is my profile seem to emotional