Is my profile THAT bad I need some advice here :( : Swingers Discussion 220147101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesIs my profile THAT bad I need some advice here :(
TOPIC: Is my profile THAT bad I need some advice here :(
Created by: USMM_Chris
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know there's not too many people looking for a single guy in my area, but I don't think my profile is THAT bad. But maybe I'm wrong - could someone please review my profile and let me know if I should make any changes and what they should be?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't quite realize my profile was "plain" - thank you for the advice and suggestions. I appreicate it.

Bovina Center NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
You've only been a member for 4 months and already have experience and a cert to go with it. You're doing better than most SM's in the early going.

You profile is ok. Not bad, but it doesn't seem to have any wow-factor to it. It's just there, so you need to try and spice it up a bit. And add some pics (if the uploader/gallery issue is ever resolved) that show the many sides of you.

Specifically, there's 2 things I would change with your profile.

1. Take out the "I'm a 32 year old straight" part. Your age and orientation are already given so there's really no need to remind the reader of either attribute.

2. The part about you having a married female swing partner, who isn't your wife and doesn't swing with her husband is a big red flag. It might be completely legit, but the thought of swinging with you and someone else's wife probably makes people feel uncomfortable. It's shady enough when we read a profile and the person says they're married but have permission to play. Now you're adding an extra element to it by saying that you have a married friend who has permission to play. Yeah, we would definitely stay away from that and I'm sure most other people will, too.

I suggest either completely eliminating that from your profile, or, if she is allowed to play without her husband, then have her create her own profile and the 2 of you can mention each other in your individual profiles as swing buddies.

Hope that helps.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
I know there's not too many people looking for a single guy in my area, but I don't think my profile is THAT bad. But maybe I'm wrong - could someone please review my profile and let me know if I should make any changes and what they should be?

Bovina Center NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Is my profile THAT bad I need some advice here :(