Is it something I said : Swingers Discussion 53908
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesIs it something I said
TOPIC: Is it something I said
Created by: TW4FUN
Original Starting post for this thread:
Help me on this please. Is there something wrong with our profile. we get lots of single men wanting to chat or meet and I don't have anything on the profile that would imply them that was what I wanted. Is this something everyone goes through or is there something in the profile that hints to them that this is something we want. Inquiring minds want to know.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks to you all for the responses. We have been just writing a short response to each of them. So far we have not had to block any. Tanya & William

Homer NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Being a paid member, you can also make a quick reply like we did (then it's a couple clicks to clear & not rude by anyone's estimation as far as I know)... We actually have a few of them.

Even if blocking were an option for you, it probably wouldn't cut them out entirely any way. For a while, we got a LOT of responses from straight, married guys whose wives were not playing for whatever reason. There are also a number of people still using couples' accounts although they've since parted ways & are now single. C'est la vie.

- Bill

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
You don't need to block them as a group, but just ignore them. We try to respond to every email, but sif someone is so far off base, or theier email is just so stupid, we do not reply. If someone continually tries to contact you via chat on this site, then just block that profile. It will take care of the problem

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Thanks for the idea of blocking them there is a problem with that. I have a select few men that I knew before coming to this site. One of them sudgested we check out this site. I thought if I blocked the majority my friends list would stay unblocked it did not work that way. So cause of that I unblock all single men. It is ok as long as you all have said it is not anything I have done intentional then I will deal with the mail and keep replyng thanks but no thanks. Thanks for the help and have a Happy New Year.

Homer NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
Thanks Bob and J&D glad to know it was not me or something wrong with my profile.

Homer NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
As a single male reading your profile, I wouldn't think you were looking for guys to write to you, but, I agree that some guys think that they will be THE one someday.... You might try adding a polite note along the lines of "We're not looking for single men at this time, but we will seek you gentlemen out if we decide we want to"... might discourage a few of the guys from writing. It's unfortunate that you have to spell it out, but some guys will mail anyone and everyone unless told not to. They give all of us "singles" a bad name. Hope it gets better and take care.... Bob

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Help me on this please. Is there something wrong with our profile. we get lots of single men wanting to chat or meet and I don't have anything on the profile that would imply them that was what I wanted. Is this something everyone goes through or is there something in the profile that hints to them that this is something we want. Inquiring minds want to know.

Homer NY
Username hidden
(46 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Is it something I said