I would appreciate any feedback from those in the know : Swingers Discussion 2088701021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesI would appreciate any feedback from those in the know
TOPIC: I would appreciate any feedback from those in the know
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
User Details are only visible to members.
`My age limits aren't fast and tight if you are.'

That might be a little out of line, but then again some people may like the humor in it. You could also just put it out there that the age limit is a guideline and not a hard and fast rule for you, and that it will depend on the individual.

I'm glad to see you're thinking about all the advice given so far.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9049 posts)
You can't? I don't have any restrictions set on it. Is that normal? --------------------- You have it set for not showing profile to Single Males. It's cool whether you open or not.

I had it that way initially but changed it.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I want to thank everyone so far for the feedback. I do appreciate it!

To answer a few questions:

---------------- *I'm not quite sure what you mean by this sentence: "I've so far ventured beyond the usual couple's sex as far as an fmf, but not with women who were bi." --------------------------- What I mean by that is that I've done an fmf threesome, but the women weren't bi. It was just a statement of fact about what I've done before.

----------------------------------- Oh, wait - I'm beyond your stated age limit by 4 years. Darn! ;^D ---------------------------------- Do people really strictly adhere to those limits? I really have no idea what to put for that, since like everything else, it depends. I'm sort of going on what I've typically done when dating, but I have no hard and fast rules. Perhaps I ought to add a line that says something like, ``My age limits aren't fast and tight if you are.' Would that be out of line? I sort of assumed people would take the age limits as fuzzy guidelines, rather than hard and fast numbers.

----------------------------------- At first read it was a little confusing. I'm not sure it is advisable to keep both of those similar phrases in. ----------------------------------- OK, I'll tidy that up. I've written and rewritten my profile and I could probably consolidate a few things. I've noticed that many couples seem to be wary of single guys trying to date their wives and I've read the same things in the forums, too. I just wanted to make it clear that I'm not interested in wedging myself between a husband and wife. ------------------------------------

I was wondering about the hair thing. I do have my hair colored (on my head that is) and I shave the parts down below, but I hadn't given much thought to my chest. (Well, I did a long time ago when I was a real gym rat, but after the first few yanks of the wax, I wussed out.)

----------------------------------------------- Can't see your profile, so can't help much other than to say the comments you've received have been from some of the finest profile review posters on here. IMHO --------------------------------------------------- You can't? I don't have any restrictions set on it. Is that normal?

---------------------------------------------

Again, I want to thank all of you for taking the time to read my profile and give me feedback.

Richardson TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Jay - Welcome to the forums and to the great unwashed! LOL

Can't see your profile, so can't help much other than to say the comments you've received have been from some of the finest profile review posters on here. IMHO

Good luck and be yourself, it's easiest to remember who to be that way...LOL

ItsBeen

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Welcome to the Forums, jaypsi! I agree with kinddraggon about your profile, and have only a few suggestions. These are just my opinion, and you can do with them what you like.

First, though, the point about hair that losamantes made - the preference for having hair or not is so subjective and not universal. I personally like men WITH hair and groove on men of our generation (if I may be so bold) who sport the salt-and-pepper look. You could do all sorts of things to try to fit what you imagine are someone else's wishes, but if you are uncomfortable with your image then it will show in how you comport yourself. Your public pictures look just fine to me. Of course, your decision about hair/no hair may change as you get more experience.

Now to the profile: *You wrote, "I'm not wanting to date anyone's wife. " and later, "I'm not interested in dating anyone's wife or girlfriend." You may want to add something along the lines of "as her long-term boyfriend." At first read it was a little confusing. I'm not sure it is advisable to keep both of those similar phrases in.

*I'm not quite sure what you mean by this sentence: "I've so far ventured beyond the usual couple's sex as far as an fmf, but not with women who were bi."

Otherwise, I like how your sense of humor comes out and that you are sensitive to couples' wishes while maintaining your own boundaries. If you lived in my state and if we were looking for single men, I would be very tempted to contact you! Oh, wait - I'm beyond your stated age limit by 4 years. Darn! ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9049 posts)
Jay, Not sure if we qualify as being in the know... As a single male you will need to pull out all the stops. If you're really serious, bite the bullet and get a lifetime membership and work on getting a cert from the type of couple you want to continue to meet in the future. Don't mean to be harsh, but you are competing with guys half your age for a limited pool of playmates. Most women (including this one) don't want to see any hair other than on the arms, legs and hopefully, head and there better not be any grey. If your physical attributes are in order, the verbage in your profile is secondary.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Well, I finally broke down and paid for a membership. Although I know that as a single male, I'll be waiting a while, I'd like a little feedback and whatever suggestions those with more experience have to offer with respect to my profile. Thanks!

Richardson TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
TOPIC: I would appreciate any feedback from those in the know