I would appreciate any feedback from those in the know : Swingers Discussion 2088701011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesI would appreciate any feedback from those in the know
TOPIC: I would appreciate any feedback from those in the know
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Your private gallery face photo is coming up as an X when I click on it. You may need to return to Manage pictures, click on Edit for that one photo, and submit. A lot of people have been having similar problems.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8899 posts)
He he - No you aren't complaining... I've removed the HWP and noted the photo date. You guys have been great as far as helping goes.

Richardson TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Hey, I didn't complain, did I?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8899 posts)
Sorry for the surprise - Like I said, I'm not really bashful. ;)

Richardson TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
My photos are pnly 1 month old and I think I have everyone here added to my list of those who can view my photos, for several days. I'm having trouble viewing one gallery, but I'm trying to fix that. I guess I should mention in my profile that the photos were taken in August.

Richardson TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I just looked at your profile again to see if I missed something and saw the open personal gallery (blushing profusely). Thank you for the thrill (presuming it wasn't a glitch by SLS)! ;^D

The item I wanted to address was your mention of HWP. It may not be possible or advisable to try to define in the profile what that means to you, but be aware that some very sexy women may decide they aren't in the running for your attention based on that comment alone. I guess just be ready to discuss it when asked.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8899 posts)
Forgot to mention that there was a SM profile I reviewed and commented on, along with other interested people, and despite being told he should get rid of the obviously 20+ year-old photo of him as a body builder, he didn't do it, at least not for a couple weeks. I lost track of him after that. He probably still has it up since his stated personal goal was to get back into that much younger condition after letting himself go.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8899 posts)
"I'm trying to think of what kinds of photos people would want."

Probably the most important thing is that there be current shots of you. Be sure to include some with you smiling. I know other people won't be able to tell right away how current they are, but as time passes and you add more photos showing an older you, they'll get the idea. When I remember to work with a photo program, I put the date the pic was taken on ours.

Some people don't require genital pics and would rather not see them. If you put those in a completely separate gallery, then you can open them up specifically for those who request them.

Personally, I like to see pictures of people in "normal" attire. Take a look at other SM profiles to get an idea on how they handled this and your other profile questions (successful SM include, but are not limited to, Fun_Ahoy, NicAtNight, and bridgetender).

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8899 posts)
" and that was fine by them, but never did it again. ------------------------ I wasn't sure how people felt about that. I personally, would never be rude to anyone who inquired, regardless of what they asked or how far off base they were from what was in my profile, but I'm sure that other people probably do make those things hard and fast limits and might think it's bad form think of those as anything else.

Richardson TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
------------------------------------- That might be a little out of line, but then again some people may like the humor in it ------------------------------------- If it's one of those ``maybe' things, I think for the time being, I'll go with the humor angle. It's more my personality than taking myself and everything else too seriously and I thik I'd be a better match with people who have a sense of humor.

--------------------------------------- I'm glad to see you're thinking about all the advice given so far. --------------------------------------- He he - as much as I'd like to know everything about everything, I'm forced to admit that I don't, so I do appreciate everyone taking the time to give me feedback.

Oh, and as far as the earlier comment about maybe being too harsh - not to worry. Reality is what it is, so I tend to believe positive feedback only if someone will tell me the negative stuff, too. I'm not under any delusions about being mistaken for George Clooney or being 25 years old or whatever. People like what they like and I don't take anything personally. -----------------------------------

I do have another question, though. I'm trying to think of what kinds of photos people would want. I have a face photo in my private gallery and the (I assume) obligatory personal equipment photos in my personal gallery, but I have no idea how many or of what kinds of photos people might want to see.

Richardson TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
TOPIC: I would appreciate any feedback from those in the know