I would appreciate any feedback from those in the know : Swingers Discussion 208870
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesI would appreciate any feedback from those in the know
TOPIC: I would appreciate any feedback from those in the know
Created by: jaypsi
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well, I finally broke down and paid for a membership. Although I know that as a single male, I'll be waiting a while, I'd like a little feedback and whatever suggestions those with more experience have to offer with respect to my profile. Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you. Fixed.

Richardson TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Your profile is a bit of a turn off. When one writes his interests the MOST important is typically listed first and you indicate you want single females. This is not a dating site. You're going to have a hard time finding single females and many couples will read that and stop right there.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Personally, if you have nudes on the public profile pics, I would also include some that show personality. Like you doing something you like to do. You can post many more than just two. I like to see a man's smile, but do understand privacy. Maybe something like you riding a motorcycle, or some other action shot. Just my opinion. .... Tara

Bellevue TN
Username hidden
(34 posts)
They are in a private folder, Mrs Sav. I think he just opened them to us here in this thread... right jaypsi? ------------------------------------------- Correct. I just opened them for a couple days to those who replied here in case anyone thought I should ditch them or add something else. I wasn't really sure about whether or not people would want those sorts of shots, however the photo ``collectors' to whom I referred in my profile asked for that sort of photo. I would only provide those to people who asked. (I actually took them for a woman who asked for them on a dating site, not specifically for here.) From other threads I've read in the forums, I got the impression that some people preferred truth in advertising and since I'm not going to be winning any John Holmes awards, I'd just have photos for anyone who wanted to know what was what.

Sorry if I startled anyone. However, I guess I now know that not everyone will be wanting those up front.

The face pic should be in a different folder. I only added it to the personal folder because I was having difficulty making it visible in the private folder. It shouldn't be there now. Those shots are in a locked gallery.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- P.S. The ``machine' to which someone referred is an industrial strength laser printer and the only connection it might have to a hospital would be the hernia someone got trying to lift it.

Richardson TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I meant in a "more" private " folder than your face pics. Like Public, faces, and graphics .

When I ask for see privates I mean faces not your" privates" ! Not being a size queen I guess I simply have zero desire to see what kind of junk you're packing before I've even determined if there is an attraction. That being said I can and do appreciate "tasteful" nudes but find them very rarely being offered. I surely will not ever have graphic spread vagina photos in my gallery (or anywhere else for that matter) . A hint of sexy maybe, graphic...not happening.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
Mrs Sav - great comment and view which is normally the case!

Personally, I don't think I'll ever have a photo of the one who shall not be named in my profiles.

Ya gotta leave a little to the imagination. I don't wanna see anybodys monkey. If we are getting along just fine, I'm sure it'll be just fine!

I'll be honest and if I read in your profile you like "huge, elephantitis nuts and a donkey shlong", I know we probably aren't looking for the same type of fun! LOL (Not that there's anything wrong with that!?)

But hey, that's just me! ;-)'

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I'd personally prefer men to keep their junk in their trunk unless I specifically ask to see it. I want to see faces and body type not a close up of your pride and joy. I would suggest you put those pics in a different gallery and unless asked to do so keep them locked. Cock shots basically look alike plus or minus an inch here or there. I'd prefer to be surprised should be actually get naked. Maybe it's just me (shrug) Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
Was able to see it now, you've taken direction very well, that should bode well for your future adventures. It's well written, flows nicely, has touch of humor, some seriousness, etc...

Thanks for the warning, I didn't look at all the galleries...LOL

Good Luck

ItsBeen

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Actually, it is opening up just fine now.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8929 posts)
I found that suggestion in another thread and I tried it already. owever, I just tried doing it agai. I'll probably just put the face photo in the personal gallery for the time being if it doesn't show up in the private gallery.

Richardson TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: I would appreciate any feedback from those in the know