I must really be screwing it up :( : Swingers Discussion 199645
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesI must really be screwing it up :(
TOPIC: I must really be screwing it up :(
Created by: screwuscrewme2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
The fact that you are on here as a single male and announce you hope someday to get your wife interested in swinging probably doesn't attract too many interested folks.

Why don't you just make a tag line that reads, "I'M CHEATING ON MY WIFE"?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Screw, I completely agree with Fun and Kat. Do you have a friend who would be willing to edit what you write in order to make it more understandable? Here's a little free editing for your post:

"Hi! I am screwuscrewme2 on this site (I plan to work on the name and may create a new profile since, though I've changed my profile names many times, I never get it right). I have always had problems getting my messages through to others. My greatest wish is to be a third in a MFM, then MM or MMF where I am there for the other man. I am fine with a one-night stand if we talk first but would love to be friends with a couple, too.

So, how do I convey that I would rather have friendship first but will not turn down a one night stand if that's all I can get? How do I express that females turn me on more than men, but since my female is not swinging I'm really here for the male half of a couple?

I've put up this picture so I will not be found out by coworkers, and I did not want to just put up a cock photo.

I need help! Look over my profile and give me some advice.

Thank you."

Good luck. And sorry, I am not the new friend who is willing to edit all your stuff. I just thought you could benefit from seeing how what you wrote could be made more readable.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8809 posts)
If your profile is written anything like your post, it will seem like English is your second language. Pay attention to grammar, for starters. Good luck.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: I must really be screwing it up :(