I could use some help on my profile : Swingers Discussion 212036101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesI could use some help on my profile
TOPIC: I could use some help on my profile
Created by: toptim100
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm a new PAID member to the site and I was looking for advice on how to improve my profile.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Based on the feedback I've been getting, I may just keep the main profile pic. Even though I think it's kinda cheesy, I've gotten a few compliments on it.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
losamantes and cplofunswingers, thank you for the advice. I plan on getting a few more pictures up after I figure out which ones I want to add. I may end up taking a few more just to fill out the profile. The first thing I plan on replacing is that main picture.

As for the wording on the profile, it's definitely a work in progress. I'm sure that it will change a lot over time. I'm not sure what I need to add to get it to "pop" considering that everyone has different tastes and/or preferences.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
The photo should be taken with camera mounted somewhere.

With you holding it, it looks like an Eddie Long bathroom photos.

New York NY

Username hidden
(178 posts)
Agreed about adding more pics and definitely lose the phone. Invest $20 in a tripod because I'm pretty sure that having someone take pics of you is out of the question given the fact that your friends and family don't know about your lifestyle. Also, be sure to include a variety of pics to show the many sides of you. Nudes and cockshots are fine if you want to put them in there, but I'm sure you've got some nice candid snap shots floating around that you can use as well. Use the site's photo editing tools to blur your face for public pics if you want, but include an unedited version of the same pic in private albums that you can share with other users when you contact them.

Your profile reads well and the fact that you use punctuation, proper grammar and spelling shows that your brain is fully functional.

Only thing I'd change is taking your travel schedule on your profile. Aside from the fact that it requires constant updating, it also come across like you're just looking for a quick lay while passing through town. Instead, use the Hot Date and Events calendar on the home page to advertise where and when you're available.

Finally, as a single guy you're going to have a harder time meeting couples and/or women so your profile really needs to have some pop to it in order to separate you from the hundreds and hundreds of single guys out there. Don't get me wrong, your profile reads just fine to us as it is. If you were passing through our area, we'd probably be interested in a meet (assuming we knew what you look like) because it's well written and you seem to be taking this stuff seriously. But other couples and single ladies might want to see a little more in your profile to put yourself ahead of everyone else.

Good luck.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3161 posts)
Your profile sounds good but the first thing we look at are your pics (yeah we're shallow, lol). Try using a tripod and a real camera or get a friend to take some full length pics of you in a pleasing setting (not the bathroom).

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
I'm a new PAID member to the site and I was looking for advice on how to improve my profile.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: I could use some help on my profile