I could use some assistance on my singles' profile : Swingers Discussion 2027301011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesI could use some assistance on my singles' profile
TOPIC: I could use some assistance on my singles' profile
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
sharp Guy, One suggestion, for what it's worth, you might consider opening your profile so that single guys can see it and offer advice on what's worked for them/us. There's a whole string in the forums on guys blocking guys.

Originally, I had my profile closed this way, but after reading the posts on this topic, I opened it up and have received some solid advice and guidance.

Oh, and I agree with Fun's thought on waiting to be approached. I also read and post (like this) in the forums if I feel I have something to offer. It's not only good karma to try and help/share, but it also increases your visibility.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
Hmmm...That strategy hasn't worked either. Although I recently did get a response, and now we're texting and plan to meet up. We'll see how that goes.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
"I've been proactive with it, contacting many,"

There's your problem right there. Solo men should let couples find them.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I would appreciate any comments and suggestions about my singles' profile, sharp_guy. We've gotten good results with our couples' profile, kingsporttncouple, but I'm struggling to get responses to the singles' profile. I've been proactive with it, contacting many, but still very few responses. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: I could use some assistance on my singles' profile