INTIMIDATING PROFILES : Swingers Discussion 77177
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesINTIMIDATING PROFILES
TOPIC: INTIMIDATING PROFILES
Created by: nymphos4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
wondering why some woman are so intimadated by the way other woman look in their profiles we mean we all are here for the same thing rite??

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think I am intimidating either, but have been told by both men and women that I am. I honestly don't try to be. I do attempt to be more outgoing now. Now I will walk up to people and introduce myself, pay them compliments, etc. where before I was more shy. I suppose I'm just more confident now, and this comes across as friendly. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
We have found that almost everyone accepts people as they are. We will write anyone. All they have to do is say no. No loss to us. If you don't ask you won't get. Patrick Pattie.

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
So i understand why some women feel a bit intimidated by some profiles. I being one of them :) I once had a cute little body but a couple kids later things aren't what they used to be. Right or wrong i feel like a couple who doesn't have kids wouldn't understand why my body isn't as tight as it could be. pretty much comes down to my own insecurities.......as much a i hate to admit it.

Bonney Lake WA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
just put it all out there....!!!!!!!!!

North Port FL
Username hidden
(64 posts)
and yeah about all here for the same thing, we all are not here for same thing or same reason,,,,swinging is different for each person from voyeurism to full swap sep rooms,,, 3-some-moresomes. some swing for spice, variety, and then there's those who swing for unhealthy reason such as, trying to hold together a failing relationship. and that isn't even touching fetishes.

Queensbury NY
Username hidden
(38 posts)
hello,,, unless some 1 came out and told u they were intimidated by u.... why would u think they are? guess i don't understand why any 1 would assume others are intimidated by your profile....nothing intimidating in there.

Queensbury NY
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Well in response to the OP: the simple fact is this. Some people seem to think that when we became swingers something magical happened, and all of our insecurities and issues just went POOF! However, you fail to realize that alot of times these insecurities are actually accentuated. Nothing like having to take your clothes off in front of a man you recently met to make you think about the stretch marks on your breasts LOL. And yes, women tend to be competitive. For us, since both Jay and I are pretty much straight (Jay IS straight, I'm very bi passive) I tend to look at the man, and Jay the woman. And I know that just like I look at her and think wow, nice body, (BIATCH LOL, JK) she is probably thinking the same thing about me. So, just relax and chill. If they have a problem that is THEIR problem to deal with. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
nymphos4u, being secure in your look's is one thing however jealousy is other....

Naples FL
Username hidden
(229 posts)
we have been in this for 5 years we know how it works the point of this is for sexual fun but you cant have sexual fun if your not secure with your looks

Rensselaer NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
wondering why some woman are so intimadated by the way other woman look in their profiles we mean we all are here for the same thing rite??

Rensselaer NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: INTIMIDATING PROFILES