I'd welcome a once over : Swingers Discussion 213818
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesI'd welcome a once over
TOPIC: I'd welcome a once over
Created by: Mike_Eliza_NNJ
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello, If anyone is bored ... feel free to have a go ... I'll just go put on my bullet proof vest while you read, lol Please comment advice & suggestions but if you're going to get 'personal' with praise or criticisms, than it would be appreciated if you do so via my inbox. TYSVVM xoxo !E
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Succinct, to the point and clearly stated. Pics are good and the back to back is very good but smiles would be better even if in profile. Hopefully your profile will weed out the food groups that could be a waste of time. Best K & W

North Kingstown RI

Username hidden
(18 posts)
@Livewirecpl: I took *MOST* of your advice. I replaced most of the ampersands with the word “and” throughout the profile. Then I removed the “…'s” and either added commas or periods making complete sentences.

Your comment about noticing many instances of improper capitalization, (where a word was capitalized incorrectly in the middle of a sentence) - I was only able to find about 3, guess I'm not a good 'proof reader'.

Changing "We are not into interracial relationships" to "we’re only interested in same race couples", to me could be misconstrued; We do not choose to play with anyone who is not the same race as us and so making your change could be implied that so long as 'both' of the other people in the other couple are the same race play would be ok. No?

my hard limits are my hard limits. what's not understood by the word Braniac? or Goofy? if the category fits people will know it as I'm sure somewhere in their lifetime they would have been told it by their peers.

should be objective? what makes UNCIRCUMCISED PENIS', any more/or less objective in a hard limit than baggy clothes?

I appreciated your 'thorough' two cents, and thank you for your time. Your comments and corrective actions were much appreciated.

Warm Regards, !E

Sussex NJ

Username hidden
(19 posts)
Hello, If anyone is bored ... feel free to have a go ... I'll just go put on my bullet proof vest while you read, lol

Please comment advice & suggestions but if you're going to get 'personal' with praise or criticisms, than it would be appreciated if you do so via my inbox.

TYSVVM xoxo

!E

Sussex NJ

Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: I'd welcome a once over