Hows my profile : Swingers Discussion 207836
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesHows my profile
TOPIC: Hows my profile
Created by: mikeandpinky
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering how my profile looks to others. any suggestions on improvement would be appreciated. Thanks MikeandPinky

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
mikeandpinky, I'll add my welcome to the Forums, along with KD's. She has already given you some good advice, which it appears you followed. Your profile looks interesting to me, even though we wouldn't match each other's stated interests. I like that you haven't spelled out every last thing you want to do with others, but were able to give us a taste of your personalities. It's great that you are very clear about the wish to meet other people who have tattoos, and you come across as being edgy, yet mature. Not using text-speak is much appreciated. Having public photos of both of you is valuable.

Here's what I would consider changing: add body shots of both of you, even if you are both fully dressed, doing something fun. It can give people an idea about your proportions and interests, whether it's eating out, walking in the park, biking, hiking trails, bowling, window shopping, whatever. Enlist the help of a friend or relative to get a good shot of the 2 of you together.

A couple of editing corrections: In the We Are Looking For section you wrote "a couple/girl to have a fun nights with" It should be "have a fun night with" or "to have fun nights with" You wrote "Both are interesting in there own way." There in this case should be their.

In the Description, you have "She likes girls, but if your not its ok too" should be "but if you don't it's o.k., too."

Other than that, you're good to go, in my opinion! Have fun!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Thanks Kind. yeah we are very new to this and loving it

East Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
well I (mike) wrote this post but she wrote the profile. we are actually the happiest we have even been right now. swinging has made us realize why we fell in love in the first place. We are extremely stable as a couple. and the whole "my profile" thing, well it is my profile and hers. not used to typing as a couple i guess. lol

East Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Just wondering how my profile looks to others. any suggestions on improvement would be appreciated. Thanks MikeandPinky

East Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Hows my profile