How to improve your profile : Swingers Discussion 210029
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesHow to improve your profile
TOPIC: How to improve your profile
Created by: fbharleycpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
You below comment is absurd but amusing. Nice try. You know I didn't come into your topic and attack you. I merely cautioned anyone reading it to think carefully before allowing certain pics to be taken by unknown people. Mind you I didn't say specifically YOU , If you're offended by that so be it. As noted by your comments not everyone is a gentleman and behaves as such. Just a little FYI buddy, I don't own a cheap disposable camera either and based on your photos I think you perhaps aren't making the best use of the expensive toy you "had custom made"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5255 posts)
Just a bit of FYI, it doesn't matter who does the deleting. The memory is stored on the camera and deleted photos can be retrieved at a later date. Are you on the up and up maybe, maybe not. The point is simply IF one chooses to use those photos at a later date it is possible, quite simple and IF that might be an issue for someone they shouldn't allow compromising photos to be taken but people you do not know and trust.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5255 posts)
Photos are stored onto a memory chip inside the camera, with each memory chip capable of holding a different amount of pictures. Using certain tools, you can restore your deleted photos. It's not rocket science folks....be extremely careful who you allow to take compromising photos of you. DELETED does not mean lost forever.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5255 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: How to improve your profile