How to get noticed : Swingers Discussion 205151101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesHow to get noticed
TOPIC: How to get noticed
Created by: KCndaDoc The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Perhaps if you opened your profile to single males? (you too Losamantes! lol)

Of course, that may not be the type of attention you are seeking but I guarantee your mailbox will fill up.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11933 posts)
Your profile and pics look good. Your main problem is probably your location. I searched your zip code for couples that are paid members in your age range and have pics. Within a 25 mile radius there are only 22 matches. The same search in our zip code reveals 297 matches. You want to dive in, but the pool is just too shallow.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I agree completely romance has no place in the lifestyle for us either and I wasn't suggesting you gear your profile towards it. It is something we avoid at all costs as a matter of fact lol. In my opinion it just sounded adolescent and crude. Perhaps when you start getting numerous insulting , crude and distasteful emails you will feel differently about responding to everyone who emails you. Giving time you too will get emails that are best ignored, as responding would be crude and rude if I tell them exactly what I think of their ridiculous attempt at communication but we shall wait and see how you feel next year lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
MUCH better although I still dislike the demand for return email, it really is unnecessary as those who aren't going to return and email could not care less what you want and those that will would any way.

On a more personal side, and forgive me if it is my age showing but I'd change the words pussy and tits to something more "adult" . It is probably just me but I absolutely detest a man referring to breasts as TITS , it just sounds sleazy. The same is true about pussy, the word has it's place if we're talking dirty in bed but not so much in a profile. Be creative, honey pot , love tunnel or refrain entirely and simply state she is is delightful in bed. Again that is just my preference and I am drawn to classy wording , subtle suggestion and vague reference to our bodies wonders. The graphic comments make me think of construction workers rubbing themselves as a pretty girl walks by lol.

Just my humble opinion .

The new 1st photo is definitely an eye catcher but since you freely post your faces a shot of you together would be terrific.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
Your profile lacks any sense of personality. It gives very little insight into who you are and what you are seeking. If you're humorous incorporate that into you profile. when I read a profile I do so to get a feel for who you are, what you enjoy and your mindset. I suggest you read a a bunch of profiles and think about what attracts you to a couple.......and NO I don't mean their photos! People want to see some commonality , do you like dancing and loud bands? Small intimate dive bars? Running off for a weekend of camping or a luxurious hotel ? Give them SOMETHING to work with.Do you ride bikes, ten speed or a Harley? Sexually are you looking for Full Swap? Open to everything and anything? Do you like to hang from the ceiling dressed at King Kong? I am not suggesting you give graphic sexual descriptions but your profile really doesn't spark any interest because is it soooo generic. There are ten of thousand of ordinary people who have a lot to offer but neglect to make themselves shine in their profile. You get ONE chance to make an impression, to convince me WHY I should contact you. Use that profile to set yourselves apart. Make your profile engaging, informative and friendly. Give the read a reason to sit back and say wow they sound like US. Also I suggest you change your main photo to the one of your wife smiling, followed by your close up without the bra on your head , next I'd move the breasts in flames to third spot and I'd add a photo of you both together. The cute photo of you with the bra on your head shows you have a sense of humor but is best saved for after you've captured their attention. Also I'd remove comments about liking to text and your willingness to give your number to just anyone it doesn't help you in this context. Also remove your Y address, against policy and is frowned upon. Lastly your SCREAMING message about returning emails is completely pointless and sends a negative message. If people are going to ignore you your demanding they do won't help .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: How to get noticed