How often do you update your profile : Swingers Discussion 225290
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesHow often do you update your profile
TOPIC: How often do you update your profile
Created by: biodoc98
Original Starting post for this thread:
Two sort of related thing really... We recently got back into the swing of things after not paying attention to our profile for about a year, and we updated our profile to suit the slightly different desires that we have now versus when we last were looking. How often do most people update their profiles? Weekly? Yearly? Only when you realize your tastes have change significantly? Also, when we went to revise/update it, I noticed that our ages hadn't updated (I guess I had expected them to just add a year when our membership anniversary rolled around). Then I realized how many emails we got that one age was stated, and then checked the profile and saw that in the stats another age was listed, and in the "about me" section yet another age was listed. Do people really not look over their full profile at least once a year to realize that their profile is inconsistent? (So maybe this is not really a question, but rather a rant to help remind newbies to update their ages and look out for inconsistencies...) Mrs. 98

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
We update our profile every couple of months for a few different reasons.

We like to have fresh pictures. Nothing bothers us more than meeting a couple that doesn't look like their pictures. We think it's great that you looked hot a few years ago, but we'd really appreciate if we could see pictures of how you look now. And, we love taking pictures. Not the xxx kind, but sort of flirty, sometimes R rated pictures for us are the most fun.

New pictures also often attract more emails. Usually, a new hot profile pic will give us a boost in the number of emails we get per week.

Also, we like to make sure our ages and weights are updated. This is actually not hard for us to remember because we have slowly been losing weight over the last year, and we're proud of our numbers.

And, it seems like no matter how many times I read out profile, I find small edits I want to make each time. Sometimes it due to a change a preferences, sometimes it's just the wording of something.

Anyways, best of luck.

Chesterfield VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
I noticed the age differences immediately, because out of habit, when i chat with someone i always ask "so how old are you guys?" (even though i have already read the age on the profile) - i found almost everyone was a few years off age wise and the answer is always... "Oh, that is when we first JOINED sls... we haven't changed it yet.) I am going to update my age on my birthday, so in a few days it wont be 25 any more, it will be 26... and accurate

I update our profile often. Not the written content as much as adding photos... We havent had any significant physical changes yet so i haven't had to take down any pic... but in a few years, or if we change a LOT, I will. Our desires, preferences and personalities pretty much remain the same...

I think you should update your profile whenever is doesnt accurately represent you, that could be once a month, bi-annually, yearly... or every 5 years!

Thayne WY

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Two sort of related thing really... We recently got back into the swing of things after not paying attention to our profile for about a year, and we updated our profile to suit the slightly different desires that we have now versus when we last were looking. How often do most people update their profiles? Weekly? Yearly? Only when you realize your tastes have change significantly? Also, when we went to revise/update it, I noticed that our ages hadn't updated (I guess I had expected them to just add a year when our membership anniversary rolled around). Then I realized how many emails we got that one age was stated, and then checked the profile and saw that in the stats another age was listed, and in the "about me" section yet another age was listed. Do people really not look over their full profile at least once a year to realize that their profile is inconsistent? (So maybe this is not really a question, but rather a rant to help remind newbies to update their ages and look out for inconsistencies...) Mrs. 98

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: How often do you update your profile