How is our profile : Swingers Discussion 204823101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingBetter ProfilesHow is our profile
TOPIC: How is our profile
Created by: Patchems411
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are very new (as you can read in our profile) but we want to be sure that our profile is OK ..... any suggestions ? Is there anything we can do to help us with meeting people and making connections ? Thanks for any and all help .......
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Patchems, you've repeatedly stressed an interesting phrase that I've never seen: "couple play (female with female)". It's very clear that this is what you're looking for, but I honestly don't know what it means. My concept of couple play is when two couples play with one another, usually the male from one with the female from the other.

If you're meaning to say that your lovely missus is looking to explore her bi side, I think it'd be clearer to say just that, and omit the odd construct 'couple play (female - female)'

A couple of word tweaks are also in order: "another women" should be "another woman", and "other then" should read "other than".

Trenton MI

Username hidden
(105 posts)
No offense, zeppelins, but your post here on the forum is representative of your profile. Frankly, it's a mess, with missing and seemingly-random capitalization, missing punctuation and careless spelling. Without those capital letters and punctuation, your writing is a jumble of sentence fragments.

You're an attractive couple and you must be fun and personable, owing to the number of certs that you have. But I'll aver that your profile isn't doing much to attract prospective playmates.

Trenton MI

Username hidden
(105 posts)
would love to get feed back on our profile please be honest let me know if an inprove or need to tack off

Winsted CT

Username hidden
(2 posts)
When we screen profiles and see 0 for weight, we move on to the next one without even looking at the pics. Your pics look great and if Mrs. Patchems includes her weight, you will get more interest. As you're looking at other profiles, make note of the things you like and work them into your profile. The fact that you included a pic of Mr. Patchems puts your profile way ahead of the pack.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Needs more about what you're looking for. If you had to verbally identify the perfect couple you're hoping to meet, how would that look? Doing this allows people to know early on how compatible they may be with you.

The same goes for your description of yourself. A little more about who you guys as people will go a long way in helping people establish an interest in you.

Santa Fe Spgs CA

Username hidden
(10 posts)
We are very new (as you can read in our profile) but we want to be sure that our profile is OK ..... any suggestions ? Is there anything we can do to help us with meeting people and making connections ? Thanks for any and all help .......

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: How is our profile